Join the product development team of a high growth population health management company, specializing in data aggregation, analytics, and workflow software for value based care. Reporting to the VP of Product Development and joining a talented team of product experts, you will take full ownership over high-visibility modern software products with thousands of users nationally. In addition, this opportunity comes with the unique experience of building a brand new product from the ground up in a rapid development cycle with a team of talented designers and engineers. This is a hands-on position designing and promoting the next wave of advanced healthcare analytics products with a great team of product managers and software engineers.
What you'll be doing:
- Own the documentation of and communication strategy for one or more products
- Support design and/or the creation of specifications for one or more products
- Interact with and support our engineering team, responding to requests and qualifying features or development questions.
- Support sales and marketing in the growth and visibility of these new products in a fast-moving healthcare analytics market
- Investigate possible future products and/or support the R&D projects of one or more Product Managers
What you'll need:
- 1-3 years of healthcare or consulting experience in related field
- Customer/client interaction and management experience, with strong presence communicating complex concepts to customers and prospects
- Strong writing and/or content creation abilities
- Fast learner
Love for you to have:
- Background in a hard science (mathematics, statistics, computer science, etc.) preferred
- Understanding of SQL, SAS, R or other data and analytics software preferred
- Ability to visualize and interpret large datasets preferred
- Experience working with a product or product management team a plus
- Experience with ACO's and/or Value Based Care a plus
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
This position is responsible for following all Security policies and procedures in order to protect all PHI under Arcadia's custodianship as well as Arcadia Intellectual Properties. For any security-specific roles, the responsibilities would be further defined by the hiring manager.