Backed by top-tier investors, Aras is one of the fastest growing privately-held Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) companies. We reinvent, engineer, and manufacture software to empower our customers with the flexibility to overcome tomorrow's challenges today. We have experienced steady growth year after year and are looking to accelerate Aras to the next level. We seek for the best people committed to making this a true success story and share in that glory. With our technology, our community, and the way we do business, we are transforming the way the world makes products. Our open, low-code technology enables greater scalability, flexibility, and security for the world's largest enterprises. Airbus, General Electric (GE), Hitachi, Honda, Kawasaki, and Microsoft are just a few of the organization's using our software. Aras targets a variety of industries including automotive, aerospace and defense, high-tech electronics, medical devices, and industrial manufacturing.
Aras is the fastest growing developer of enterprise PLM software solutions. Led by industry veterans and backed by leading investors, Aras has built its reputation by consistently delivering innovative products that align with customers’ strategic business initiatives.
You’ve heard the recent excitement surrounding PLM, both in the Cloud and on-site. Aras Innovator is an advanced Web-based SOA Framework with HTML5 and Mobile app front end-ends, delivered either as a Cloud-PLM solution, or on-site as commercial enterprise open source. Our flexibility both in platform and delivery models is providing Aras with a highly disruptive position in the marketplace.
We are looking for experienced PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) Senior Project Manager who will play a key role in leading successful customer deployments of innovator solutions. This role will lead the overall project implementation and teams in the planning and execution of projects that exceed customer requirements as well as be the key business architect. The PLM Senior Project Manager has overall project ownership of all Professional Services engagements. Demonstration of project management and leadership, large team management, organization skills, and the ability to negotiate with key customer stakeholders are essential in ensuring success.
What You'll Be Doing
- The Senior Project Manager is the leader of all aspects of a project’s success. This individual is the “Trusted Advisor” to our customer base at delivery levels
- Lead all customer activities, including:
- The quotation and timing development for new customer proposals.
- Ensure that both Development and Partners (if applicable) provide accurate and timely feedback
- Develops the statements of work, Professional Services quotations, and budgetary estimates
- Provides guidance and sign-off on statements of work, budgetary estimates, and timing plans
- Lead the creation of project deliverables including both technical and business elements
- Leads the Professional Services team in all aspects of solution deployment, including:
- Business decisions for the delivery of projects and provides guidance to our Solution Consultants, Developers (onshore and offshore), and Partners
- Provides PLM guidance for business problems and can develop solutions to solve those problems
- Facilitates relationships and looks to extend additional business
- Can lead multiple PMs and multiple projects
- Demonstrate project management capabilities to be executed as necessary. Core responsibilities include:
- Perform the overall day-to-day Project Management to ensure that deliverables are achieved within time/cost/quality constraints
- Drives the planning and execution for all project activity in accordance of customer milestones
- Ability to lead projects using Agile methodologies and best practices.
- Leads all project communication, gate reviews, risk management, and open issue activities. Provides project metrics to internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare project status reports and keep Team, Management, Clients and others informed of project status and related issues and escalations
- Lead meetings with Project team and Client Personnel (including client executives) on business or technical level discussions. Ability to drive towards consensus within the group
- Supervise and manage project teams that may be located either onsite or offshore
- Manage project budget, timing, and quality of work completed
- Creates documentation (change orders and extension statements of work) related to the delivery aspect of the project
- Mentors and coaches Project Managers
Who You Are:
- Professionally interact and communicate with customers and internal team members. Must have exceptional communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Ability to work and successfully interact with client executives and management staff members
- Proven strong project management skills with accountability for end-to-end delivery
- Strong rapport and relationship building skills with both internal individuals and external customers. Must be an effective communicator in difficult customer situations
- Excellent written communication skills to create Statements of Work, specifications, project plans, and other project documentation
- Clearly demonstrate the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Have a thorough understanding of large scale enterprise application deployment methodologies with experience leading teams in an Agile / Scrum environment
- Proven PLM deployment experience with large, enterprise wide projects
- Strong planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Highly organized and self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
- Ability to create work breakdown structures, assist in estimation, validate estimate confidence, and develop a schedule
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization (Development, Sales, Marketing, Operations, and within the Professional Services Group) in a fast-paced environment
- Identifies active project risks, monitors for risk triggers, and executes contingency plans
What You'll Need:
- Fluent level of English and French language is mandatory
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Computer Science / IT, or Engineering (or equivalent experience)
- Proven track record in leading large, enterprise PLM software deployments in a Project Management role
- Minimum 10 years of experience managing PLM deployments with teams of 3 or more members
- Experience managing large Commercial and Enterprise clients
- Demonstrated experience with managing project budgets, P&L, invoicing, and billing
- Proven experience one or more of the following verticals: Automotive, Aerospace and Defense, Manufacturing (Industrial, Job Shop, Mass Production), Consumer Products, High Tech Electronics, Shipbuilding.
- Demonstrated industry knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Engineering change processes and best practices (CMII, CMPIC), phase gate project management, quality systems processes, requirements management , manufacturing process planning, MRO
- Must be able to travel 50%, primarily regional with frequent 2-to-3-day trips
- PMP certification is preferred
Aras Corporation is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Aras Corporation complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Aras Corporation strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered person because of race, color, religion, creed, ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, including breastfeeding), gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.