Backed by top-tier investors, Aras is one of the fastest growing privately-held Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) companies. We reinvent, engineer, and manufacture software to empower our customers with the flexibility to overcome tomorrow's challenges today. We have experienced steady growth year after year and are looking to accelerate Aras to the next level. We seek for the best people committed to making this a true success story and share in that glory. With our technology, our community, and the way we do business, we are transforming the way the world makes products. Our open, low-code technology enables greater scalability, flexibility, and security for the world's largest enterprises. Airbus, General Electric (GE), Hitachi, Honda, Kawasaki, and Microsoft are just a few of the organization's using our software. Aras targets a variety of industries including automotive, aerospace and defense, high-tech electronics, medical devices, and industrial manufacturing.
- Analysis of requirements, their division into subtasks.
- Estimation, participation in planning.
- Development of functionality (80% Backend and 20% Frontend ).
- Writing Unit and Integration tests.
- Investigation of bugs and user issues.
- Creating of high-quality code.
- Higher technical education.
- 2+ years of experience in development within a team.
- C # knowledge, OOP principles understanding.
- Experience in using .Net Framework 4.5 or newer.
- Experience with MS SQL Server and good command of T-SQL.
- Experience with GIT or other source control technologies.
- Proficiency in English at intermediate (reading / writing) and pre-intermediate (speaking) levels.
- Ability and willingness to work in a team.
- Desire to work on interesting and challenging projects.
- Experience with Integration and Selenium testing.
- Experience with automated build pipelines like Jenkins.
- Experience with jQuery and/or Angular frameworks.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, 100% wellness programs, employee discount programs, generous vacation time and more.
Aras Corporation is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Aras Corporation complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Aras Corporation strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered person because of race, color, religion, creed, ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, including breastfeeding), gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.