Backed by top-tier investors, Aras is one of the fastest growing privately-held Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) companies. We reinvent, engineer, and manufacture software to empower our customers with the flexibility to overcome tomorrow's challenges today. We have experienced steady growth year after year and are looking to accelerate Aras to the next level. We seek for the best people committed to making this a true success story and share in that glory. With our technology, our community, and the way we do business, we are transforming the way the world makes products. Our open, low-code technology enables greater scalability, flexibility, and security for the world's largest enterprises. Airbus, General Electric (GE), Hitachi, Honda, Kawasaki, and Microsoft are just a few of the organization's using our software. Aras targets a variety of industries including automotive, aerospace and defense, high-tech electronics, medical devices, and industrial manufacturing.
Are you an experienced Solution Architect who would enjoy leading the technical implementation team in the planning, elaboration, design, construction, and transition of PLM solutions that exceed customer requirements? Then you might be our new Solution Architect.
As a Solution Architect at Aras, you have the overall ownership of the solution delivery. Demonstration of technical leadership, organization skills, and the ability to collaborate with key customer stakeholders and internal project managers are essential in ensuring success.
- Lead a technical implementation team in all aspects of solution delivery
- Transform customer requirements into technical solutions by using thorough understanding of solution design and the Aras Innovator architecture and applications
- Facilitate workshops, develop solutions, build consensus across all stakeholders to ensure timely and successful delivery of technology aligned with business value
- Lead as well as support the development of requirements specifications, Use Cases, and functional specifications
- Perform solution analysis, develop customer facing proposals and contribute to the development of statements of work
- Facilitate and contribute to continuous improvement of how we deliver PLM solutions
Your profile includes:
- Proven track record with enterprise software implementations in an Architect role, preferably within PLM
- Strong relationship building skills with both colleagues and external customers. Must be an effective communicator in difficult customer situations
- Highly organized and self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering (or equivalent experience)
- Experience in any of the following verticals: Automotive, Consumer Products, High Tech Electronics, Medical Devices, Aerospace, Defense, Shipbuilding
- Industry knowledge of any of the following: Engineering Design, Engineering Change Processes, Phase Gate Project Management, Quality Systems Processes, Manufacturing Process Planning, CMII Change Management, Systems Engineering, Requirements Engineering, Maintenance Design, Planning and Execution, Configuration Management, Variant Management
- Ability to contribute to creating clear and understandable Requirements, SoW’s, Specification Documents and Use Cases
- Fluent in English and Swedish for communication in an international environment
- Willingness to travel
- Prefer security clearance for Sweden
Aras Corporation is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Aras Corporation complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Aras Corporation strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered person because of race, color, religion, creed, ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, including breastfeeding), gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.