Backed by top-tier investors, Aras is one of the fastest growing privately-held Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) companies. We reinvent, engineer, and manufacture software to empower our customers with the flexibility to overcome tomorrow's challenges today. We have experienced steady growth year after year and are looking to accelerate Aras to the next level. We seek for the best people committed to making this a true success story and share in that glory. With our technology, our community, and the way we do business, we are transforming the way the world makes products. Our open, low-code technology enables greater scalability, flexibility, and security for the world's largest enterprises. Airbus, General Electric (GE), Hitachi, Honda, Kawasaki, and Microsoft are just a few of the organization's using our software. Aras targets a variety of industries including automotive, aerospace and defense, high-tech electronics, medical devices, and industrial manufacturing.
To support our expanding business, we are looking for talented, experienced Sr. Site Reliability Engineers (SRE) who will contribute excellent solutions for the security, availability, performance, efficiency, change management, and monitoring of the services.
This is a key role spanning development, security, and operations - DevSecOps. Not only will you guide customers in bringing their PLM infrastructure from development to production; you will also guide them on state-of-the-art CI/CD tools and processes. You will have the opportunity of making our operations more efficient by working with the team to create cloud infrastructure tools and automation. You will be collaborating with Aras’s support, development, and professional services to support and maintain the cloud environments and provide the best solutions for our customers.
The ideal candidate will have an in-depth understanding of, and experience in cloud technologies (preferably Azure), DevSecOps - secure CI/CD. The candidate will also have communication skills and experience to work with customers on issue resolution. Because Aras is experiencing tremendous growth, we need candidates with the skills and confidence to be self-directed and are comfortable in a fast paced, constantly evolving environment.
- Lead in automation of CI/CD approaches, software defined infrastructure and automated provisioning and deployment.
- Work closely with product DevOps, support, and development teams.
- Solve technical problems, provide guidance to various teams (internal & external), and continually improve our systems, deployments, operations, monitoring, reliability, and overall cloud availability.
- Be part of a team focused on introducing new technologies and deploying services to multiple cloud environments and regions.
- Create and maintain customer cloud environments for operating the Aras PLM Platform.
- Setup cross-region environments using automated or manual procedures.
- Provide technical expertise and ownership in the diagnosis and remediation of security and privacy issues of the offerings including internal and external technical communication.
- Respond to customer support issues related to these environments.
- Participate in the 24/7 on-call shifts as necessary.
- Maintain overall industry knowledge on latest trends, technology, and practices.
Technology Stack- Desired skill level:
- Minimum: Terraform, Packer
- Advanced: K8S, Git, Microsoft Azure
- Intermediate: Azure DevOps, Jenkins, CI/CD, .NET Core, PowerShell (General Scripting), Docker
- For this position you need an expert knowledge in one of the listed technologies and advanced knowledge in at least 3 others.
- A positive attitude and a strong commitment to delivering quality work.
- 7 to 15 years' experience working in DevOps and cloud or high-performance computing.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a desire to take on responsibility.
- Advanced with everything as code approach.
- Possess advanced knowledge of security and privacy cloud computing technologies and current computing trends.
- Experience in virtualization and containers - Docker, K8S, etc.
- Advanced networking knowledge - Load balancers, Firewalls, VPNs, TCP/IP - troubleshooting, performance tuning.
- Experience in monitoring systems and SLA tracking.
- Experience administering and supporting high scale Production workloads.
- Possess effective communication skills (written and verbal) to articulate issue resolutions with customers.
Aras Corporation is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Aras Corporation complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Aras Corporation strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered person because of race, color, religion, creed, ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, including breastfeeding), gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.