For one of our brands AQ Green TeC in Hamburg we are looking for a
Client Manager (f/m/d)
- Help to build a leading B2B services company in the field of carbon accounting and climate action
- Take over leads acquired by our sales managers and accompany them through the contract closing process
- Make phone calls, web demos, on-site appointments, negotiations and presentations to turn leads into satisfied customers
- Support our customers as a consultant, develop a trusting relationship and maintain constant contact
- Support defining our strategy around long-term customer success incl. up-/cross-selling of our products
- Help clients with all aspects of carbon management, including being the designated expert on all related matters for carbon neutral claims and supporting relevant Net Zero / SBTi aligned ambitions
- Gather customer insights and derive implications for our sales approach, communication strategy and marketing channels
- You have at least 3 years of experience in client management in a B2B Start-up, SaaS or Consulting context
- You have worked with CRM systems (ideally HubSpot)
- You are proactive, structured, persuasive, ambitious and reliable
- You have a hands-on mentality that can serve as a role model to others
- You have a passion for and understanding of topics around sustainability and carbon management
- You have very good communication skills and excellent command of the German and English language, both written and spoken. Further language skills are a strong plus
About AQ Green TeC
AQ Green TeC is parter of Aquila Capital, focussed on the business of creating climate impact via measurement, reduction and offsetting of Greenhouse Gas emissions.
Our vision is to bring credibility, accessibility and impact to the carbon offset market.
Our goal is to provide a trust based source for carbon offsetting through an accessible platform and software solutions for companies, their employees and consumers to measure, reduce and offset their CO2e.