AquaTech Swim is seeking a part-time professional and responsible janitor to maintain and protect our Alameda Campus.
The external and internal appearance of our building reflects on our brand. It is important for our housekeeper to be careful and thorough in working, cleaning and tidying the premises, as well as preventing vandalism. The ideal candidate will be experienced in a janitor role focused on building upkeep. They will have great physical endurance to cover a large space. A keen eye for detail and diligence are also imperative in this position.
Working at AquaTech Swim means stepping into a happy, positive work environment that promotes the success of all who partake. We are the highlight of the week for our customers. We are customer focused, fast-paced, ever-changing to meet the needs of our growing customer base, whom we love! A few benefits we have to offer our staff members include:
- Essential business status
- Consistent, regular weekly work schedule
- Open 5 days a week, many shift options to choose from
- Full and ongoing training provided
- Ability to grow and learn within the company
- Meaningful and rewarding work, saving and positively impacting hundreds of lives
- Bonus structures, direct deposit, paid sick leave, health benefits, discounted services in AquaTech, etc.
Personal Qualifications & Qualities
Preferred candidates for the position of janitor have:
- Proven experience as housekeeper, custodian or in a similar role
- Knowledge of use and maintenance of industrial cleaning equipment and appliances
- Knowledge of safe disposal of chemical liquids and other hazardous components
- Familiarity with basic landscaping and handyman practices
- Attention to detail and conscientiousness
- Very good physical condition and strength
- High school diploma is preferred but not required
Wednesday-Friday 10:30 AM - 7:30 PM
Saturday-Sunday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Pay rates vary with experience generally between $16-$17/hour DOE.
AquaTech Swim is actively recruiting talented housekeeper who possess the skills, personal qualities and experience necessary to meet the requirements of this rewarding and challenging position. If interested in becoming an AquaTech janitor, please submit the following:
- A current resume
- 3 professional references
After an initial review of the above information, candidates will be contacted via phone by a hiring manager. Selected candidates will be invited to interview at one of our campuses for a more comprehensive series of interviews with varying managers and senior staff. Final selections will be made and candidates will be notified of next steps.