AquaTech Swim is seeking customer service wizards to provide the type of customer experience that has been lost these days...QUALITY! We want our customers to feel differently when they walk in our doors. When they walk in, they are immediately greeted and assisted by caring, knowledgeable specialists. While here, they feel safe, supported and relaxed. When leaving, they feel our appreciation and know we look forward to their return. A place, where everyone knows their name, a place people want to be - that is our customer care goal at AquaTech! Can you envision yourself here?
Customer Care Specialist Duties - Full Training Provided:
- Attract potential customers by answering questions about AquaTech offerings.
- Assist customers by creating accounts, modifying existing accounts or updating account information.
- Resolve problems by clarifying customer complaints, determining cause of the problem and finding the best solution to solve the problem.
- Maintain customer payments.
- Warmly greet and welcome each customer upon entering facility and exiting facility.
- Update customers on lesson progress, goal achievements and graduations.
- Ensure operational tasks occur at specific times, announcements and housekeeping rounds.
- Perform bombastic tours of our facility and teach customers how to navigate our policies
- Essential business status
- Consistent, regular weekly work schedule
- Open 5 days a week, many shift options to choose from
- Full and ongoing training provided
- Ability to grow and learn within the company
- Meaningful and rewarding work, saving and positively impacting hundreds of families lives
- Bonus structures, direct deposit, paid sick leave, health benefits, discounted services in AquaTech, etc.
Personal Qualifications & Qualities:
- Previous customer service experience
- Aquatic experience (swimming, water polo, sailing, surfing, etc - OR willingness to learn)
- Enthusiasm for children, physical fitness and safety
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Respect for company policies, procedures and process
Shift Schedule Options:
- Wednesday through Friday: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Wednesday through Friday: 2:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Saturday through Sunday**: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday through Sunday**: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
**Must be available to work 1 weekend day consistently
Depending on experience, AquaTech has a starting pay rate which has the opportunity to increase after 90-days if specific goals are met. Starting rate is between $16-$18/hour.
- A current resume
- 3 professional references
After a review of the above information, our screening specialist will contact you if it feels like a good fit!
Thank you for your interest in AquaTech Swim!