AquaTech Swim is seeking coaches, actors, performers, athletes, teachers, inspirational go-getters to join our team of swim instructors! Our instructors abolish fear, turn boys into beautiful butterflyers, girls into gorgeous freestylers, elderly folks into eels...and that's not all! Our instructors leave lasting impressions in 100's of children's lives as they teach them how to survive and enjoy the water! Become a HERO, teach lessons at AquaTech!
Swim Instructor Duties - Full Training Provided:
- Learn and become a master of the AquaTech teaching methodology
- Drop your personal day at the door, jump into character - you are now a super hero swim instructor!
- Create a fun, safe, supportive "classroom" setting in the water
- Show up on time and communicate with your managers
- Follow policies and procedures
- Consistently progress students through our level system
- Consistent, regular weekly work schedule
- Open 7 days a week, many shift options to choose from
- Full and ongoing training provided
- Ability to grow and learn within the company
- Meaningful and rewarding work, saving and positively impacting hundreds of lives
- Bonus structures, direct deposit, paid sick leave, health benefits, discounted services in AquaTech, etc.
Personal Qualifications & Qualities:
- CPR/First Aid Certification (or willingness to certify in first 30 days of employment)
- Aquatic experience (swimming, water polo, sailing, surfing, etc OR willingness to learn)
- Instruction experience (teaching, coaching, mentoring, etc)
- Commitment to becoming a hero
- Enthusiasm for children, physical fitness and safety
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to relate well to diverse groups; excellent listening skills
- Respect for policies, procedures and process
Shift Schedule Options:
- Wednesdays through Fridays: 9:30 AM - 3:10 PM
- Wednesdays through Fridays: 2:30 PM - 8:10 PM
- Saturdays through Sundays**: 8:30 AM - 2:10 PM
- Saturdays through Sundays**: 1:45 PM - 7:25 PM
**Must be available to work 1 weekend day consistently
Depending on experience, AquaTech has a starting pay rate which has the opportunity to increase after 90-days if specific goals are met. Starting rate is between $17-$19/hour DOE.
- A current resume
- 3 professional references
The above information is important, as it demonstrates you can follow basic instructions! After a review of the above information, our screening specialist will contact you if it feels like a good fit!
Thank you for your interest in AquaTech Swim!