AquaTech Swim is actively seeking Operations Managers to oversee and maintain operations of our learn to swim program.
TRAINING PROVIDED & BONUSES OFFERED:
- We are looking for Natural Born Leaders and Managers that can carry out and attain the mission and goals of AquaTech
- We have an employee-oriented culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, staff retention and high performance
- Wednesdays 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Thursdays 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Fridays 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Saturdays 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Saturdays 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Sundays 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Sundays 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Alameda Campus - 2203 Mariner Square Loop Alameda, CA 94501
- Starting pay $22 per hour - Plus hourly bonus structures
- Consistent, full time work schedule
- Meaningful and rewarding work, saving and positively impacting hundreds of lives
- Direct deposit, paid sick leave, health benefits, discounted services in AquaTech, etc.
MANAGER QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- High school graduate
- Proven, successful management experience (1+ years)
- Aquatic experience (swimming, water polo, sailing, surfing, etc OR willingness to learn)
- Flexible, can-do attitude; Whatever it takes to get the job done
- Commitment to employment and professionalism
- Enthusiasm for children, physical fitness and safety
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to relate well to diverse groups; excellent listening skills
MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Plan, direct and oversee operational shifts - staff and facility
- Provide oversight and direction to the staff in accordance with AquaTech's policies and procedures
- Maintain transparent communication; Appropriately communicate company information through management meetings, one-on-one meetings, and appropriate email and company blessed channels of communication.
- Develop a superior staff; coach and mentor
- Teach swim lessons when needed
Thank you for your interest in a Manager position at AquaTech Swim!