AquaTech Swim is seeking natural born leaders and seasoned managers to oversee and maintain operations of our learn to swim program. We are looking for managers that can carry out and attain the mission and goals of AquaTech; an employee-oriented culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, staff retention and high performance.
- Starting pay $20-22 DOE
- Essential status
- Consistent, full time work schedule
- Meaningful and rewarding work, saving and positively impacting hundreds of lives
- Bonus structures, direct deposit, paid sick leave, health benefits, discounted services in AquaTech, etc.
Manager Qualifications & Skills:
- High school graduate
- Proven, successful management or leadership experience (1+ years)
- Aquatic experience (swimming, water polo, sailing, surfing, etc OR willingness to learn)
- Flexible, can-do attitude; Whatever it takes to get the job done
- Commitment to employment and professionalism
- Enthusiasm for children, physical fitness and safety
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to relate well to diverse groups; excellent listening skills
Manager Responsibilities & Duties:
- Plan, direct and oversee operational shifts - staff and facility
- Provide oversight and direction to the staff in accordance with AquaTech's policies and procedures
- Maintain transparent communication; Appropriately communicate company information through management meetings, one-on-one meetings, and appropriate email and company blessed channels of communication.
- Develop a superior staff; coach and mentor
Shift Schedule Options:
- Wednesdays through Fridays: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesdays through Fridays: 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Saturdays through Sundays**: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Saturday through Sundays**: 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
**Must be available to work 1 weekend day consistently
Thank you for your interest in a Manager position at AquaTech Swim!