AquaTech Swim is actively seeking P/T Customer Service Representatives
TRAINING provided & BONUSES offered
The Customer Service Representative oversees and maintains customer service and customer accounts
- Wednesdays 2:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Thursdays 2:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Fridays 2:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Saturdays 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturdays 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Sundays 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sundays 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Alameda Campus - 2203 Mariner Square Loop Alameda, CA 94501
CUSTOMER SERVICE BENEFITS:
- Starting pay $18 per hour with hourly bonuses based on attendance
- Essential business status - Our work saves lives!
- Consistent work schedule
- Full and ongoing training provided
- Meaningful and rewarding work, saving and positively impacting thousands of families lives
- Direct deposit, paid sick leave, health benefits, discounted services in AquaTech, etc.
CUSTOMER SERVICE QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school graduate
- Proven, successful leadership experience (1+ years)
- Previous customer service experience (1+ years)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to relate well to diverse groups; excellent listening & problem solving skills
- Tech savvy - can learn new technology quickly and easily
CUSTOMER SERVICE RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Maintain transparent communication; Appropriately communicate company information through written and verbal exchanges.
- Attract potential customers by answering questions about AquaTech offerings.
- Assist customers by creating accounts, modifying existing accounts or updating account information.
- Resolve problems by clarifying customer complaints, determining cause of the problem and finding the best solution to solve the problem.
- Update customers on lesson progress, goal achievements and graduations.
Thank you for your interest in Customer Service at AquaTech Swim!