AquaTech Swim is seeking natural born leaders, seasoned leaders and customer service wizards to oversee and maintain customer service and customer accounts.
- Starting pay $18-20 DOE
- Essential business status
- Consistent, full time work schedule
- Full and ongoing training provided
- Meaningful and rewarding work, saving and positively impacting thousands of families lives
- Bonus structures, direct deposit, paid sick leave, health benefits, discounted services in AquaTech, etc.
Qualifications & Skills:
- High school graduate
- Proven, successful management or leadership experience (1+ years)
- Previous customer service experience (1+ years)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to relate well to diverse groups; excellent listening & problem solving skills
- Tech savvy - can learn new technology quickly and easily
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Maintain transparent communication; Appropriately communicate company information through management meetings, one-on-one meetings, and appropriate email and company blessed channels of communication.
- Attract potential customers by answering questions about AquaTech offerings.
- Assist customers by creating accounts, modifying existing accounts or updating account information.
- Resolve problems by clarifying customer complaints, determining cause of the problem and finding the best solution to solve the problem.
- Update customers on lesson progress, goal achievements and graduations.
Customer Service Shifts:
- Mondays & Tuesdays 9 AM - 6 PM
- Wednesdays - Fridays 9 AM - 6 PM & 11:30 AM - 8:30 PM
- Saturdays & Sundays 8 AM - 5 PM & 11 AM - 8 PM
**Must be available to work 1 weekend day consistently
Thank you for your interest in Customer Service at AquaTech Swim!