AquaTech Swim is seeking natural born leaders, seasoned managers and customer service wizards to oversee and maintain call center operations and service. We are looking for managers that can carry out and attain the mission and goals of AquaTech Customer Service; quality, continuous improvement and high performance.
Our agents work out of our Concord CA Campus. Full training in all swim school technology, programs and policies will be provided.
Customer Relations Manager Duties - Full Training Provided:
- Maintain transparent communication; Appropriately communicate company information through management meetings, one-on-one meetings, and appropriate email and company blessed channels of communication.
- Foster a spirit of teamwork and unity among staff
- Lead staff to meet AquaTech's expectations of productivity, quality and goal accomplishment
- Follow operational checklists
- Attract potential customers by answering questions about AquaTech offerings.
- Assist customers by creating accounts, modifying existing accounts or updating account information.
- Resolve problems by clarifying customer complaints, determining cause of the problem and finding the best solution to solve the problem.
- Maintain customer payments.
- Update customers on lesson progress, goal achievements and graduations.
- Ensure operational tasks occur at specific times
- Engage with customers virtually through phone calls, emails, chats and through our parent portal.
- Consistent, regular weekly work schedule
- Open 7 days a week, many shift options to choose from
- Full and ongoing training provided
- Ability to grow and learn within the company
- Meaningful and rewarding work, saving and positively impacting hundreds of families lives
- Bonus structures, direct deposit, paid sick leave, health benefits, discounted services in AquaTech, etc.
Personal Qualifications & Qualities:
- Proven, successful management experience (3+ years)
- Previous customer service experience and/or aquatic experience (swimming, water polo, sailing, surfing, etc OR willingness to learn)
- Flexible, can-do attitude; Whatever it takes to get the job done
- Commitment to employment and professionalism
- Enthusiasm for children, physical fitness and safety
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to relate well to diverse groups; excellent listening skills
- Respect for policies, procedures and process
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent writing skills
Shift Schedule Options:
- Monday through Sunday**: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
**Must be available to work 1 weekend day consistently
Depending on experience, AquaTech has a starting pay rate which has the opportunity to increase after 90-days if specific goals are met. Pay rate is $18-22/hour DOE.
- A current resume
- 3 professional references
Thank you for your interest in AquaTech Swim!