AquaTech Swim is seeking an HR Administrator for our small but growing company. The successful candidate will be a committed individual with a proven successful background of outstanding communication and organizational skills. Applicants must be able to demonstrate a minimum of 3-5 years in a leadership and/or senior administrative roles. The HR Administrative role we are looking to fill are:
- Payroll & Benefits Focus
The Administrator position will act as support to company operations through organizing, communicating and leading specific daily, weekly and monthly deliverables. The ideal candidates will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy multi-taskers.
General Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate communication and written deliverables
- Manage applicant tracking technology documentation
- Manage HR documentation
- Create and update records, databases with staff and other data
- Maintain staff schedule and schedule requests
- Document deliverables
- Complete special projects
- Proven experience as an administrative power house or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Easily learn new software - technology savvy
- Primarily based in Concord, but must be able to travel to Alameda occasionally
- Must live in Bay Area - no re-location packages available
This is a full time, hourly paid position with health benefits. Starting range DOE between $22-$25 with room for growth.
AquaTech Swim is actively recruiting an Human Resources Administrator who possess the skills, personal qualities and experience necessary to meet the requirements of this rewarding and challenging position. If interested in becoming an Administrator at AquaTech, please submit the following:
- A current resume
- 3 professional references
After an initial review of the above information, candidates will be contacted via phone by a hiring manager. Selected candidates will be invited to interview at one of our campuses for a more comprehensive series of interviews. Final selections will be made and candidates will be notified of next steps.