AQUA is looking for passionate team members to build the world’s best marketplace for web3 gamers. For years we’ve been captivated by the new experiences that NFTs will bring to gamers, whether they be economic, entertainment, or identity-driven. As the industry exploded last year, we realized players need a marketplace that has features designed with them in mind.
From providing great content to displaying tactical information on each and every asset, we’re on a mission to empower players as they navigate this new world.
About The Role
As our Social Media Manager, you'll work to grow AQUA's social media footprint, working with cross-functional team members to develop plans, ideate concepts, and bring them to life on channels with flawless execution. You'll uphold best practices and keep an eye on trends to ensure AQUA participates in cultural conversation with relevance. Oh, and super dank memes.
- Develop long term execution plans, focusing on building and growing our core player community with authenticity
- Act as the primary owner of multiple social channels, overseeing and managing communities day-to-day, upholding AQUA's standards for player engagement - from ideation to execution
- Work across multiple teams to determine integrated objectives and plans, both ongoing and at the campaign level
- Identify and assess existing and new social media channels, trends, and themes for deeper for storytelling to improve the player experience
- Identify and solve challenges before/after regular business hours, when needed
- Manage, optimize, and report on campaigns to identify needed adjustments and optimizations in real-time
- Undergraduate degree
- At least 3-5 years in social or digital media, at an agency or in-house
- Experience with social media tools and software (Spredfast, Sprinklr, etc.)
- Gaming, Entertainment, or Blockchain experience a plus