AQUA is looking for passionate team members to build the world’s best marketplace for web3 gamers. For years we’ve been captivated by the new experiences that NFTs will bring to gamers, whether they be economic, entertainment, or identity-driven. As the industry exploded last year, we realized players need a marketplace that has features designed with them in mind.
From providing great content to displaying tactical information on each and every asset, we’re on a mission to empower players as they navigate this new world.
About The Role
As Head of Partnerships, you'll establish and drive vision for AQUA’s growing partnerships discipline, setting by example, collaborating with key stakeholders internally and externally, while staffing your team to scale for the future. You’ll navigate and grow relationships, existing and new, upholding AQUA’s values to drive results for partners and players across the globe.
This is a high impact global leadership position and is ideally based out of our space in New York, however we’re looking for the best team members in any location who are open to travel as-needed.
- Develop a comprehensive strategy for portfolio partnerships based on AQUA’s strategic goals and vision
- Expand, elevate, and grow existing partner relationships while identifying new partner opportunities
- Act as the primary point of contact and collaboration with developers and partners to identify player-focused opportunities and outcomes
- Identify and solve challenges before/after regular business hours, when needed
- Set the standard for results, taking accountability for achieving established metrics
- At least 10 years in partnerships or business development
- A successful track record building strategic relationships at a global scale
- Demonstrated experience building and leading cross-functional teams from scratch
- Gaming, Entertainment, or Blockchain experience a plus