The team is especially concerned on delivering a web platform that scales. As so, your main tasks will include:
- Development of new features, integrating the work from the Design Team into our web platformR&D
- Propose killer features and innovative approaches for the development efforts going on
- Contribute to R&D.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Proficient in object-oriented PHP programming, with 4+ years of experience not only in the language but also with associated libraries and frameworks
- Proficient with HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience in PHP templating
- Background experience with databases (Postgres or MySQL) and with SQL programming
- Basic knowledge of security, with programming concerns for secure programming avoiding possible known and less known flaws (SQL injection, XSS,...)
- Experience developing large-scale, complex web applications and an appreciation for a pragmatic and well-tested code.
What you'll get
- Attractive package of salary and fringe benefits
- Get involved in a fast growing industry and a worldwide user base project
- Integrate a dynamic and highly skilled team in a friendly environment in our office in Lisbon