Aptoide is looking for a Community Manager for Mexico&Spain that will play a key role in the expansion of Aptoide in this countries. The community manager will operate locally in Mexico, but will be in close contact with our Lisbon headquarters.
- Manage the Aptoide User Community: support our Ambassador in managing the local Facebook page and find Youtube influencers that can help promote Aptoide;
- Attend tech related events: be present in industry events related to Android, Developers, Technology, Smartphones, etc;
- Reach out to Tech websites: search the web for any articles related to Android & App Stores in Mexico and Spain, and reach out to the media publisher to make sure that Aptoide is mentioned (by leaving comment on the site or user acquisition);
- Localization: guarantee that top local Apps are in our platform, that they have the description in local languages, create local bundles and suggest local apps for Editor’s Choices, screen the SEO results for Mexico and Spain.
- Spanish native;
- Digital native, mobile apps are your world;
- Proficient in written and spoken English;
- Come experience in organising events;
- Familiar and involved with Android community, including developers and development studios;
- Passion for all things community, mobile, digital content.
What you'll get:
- Very attractive package of salary and fringe benefits;
- Get involved in a fast growing industry and a worldwide user base project;
- Opportunity to play a key role in a fast-paced European Tech Startup with an increasing growth in Mexico and Spain.