Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
About this Role
Do you trust software companies to protect your sensitive data? Do you want to be able to?
Our vision for Aptible Comply is to become the trust network for all companies that operate parts of their business in the cloud. Security teams will use Comply to build robust and scalable security programs, and sales teams will use Comply to communicate proof of security in order to build trust with customers and prospects.
In order to grow this trust network, we need to simultaneously provide value to vendors and customers on both sides of the B2B trust building relationship. As the Product Manager on our Network team, you'll be directly responsible for solving some of the most challenging problems related to building the trust network. As we connect companies and provide deeper and more lasting value to both vendors and customers, we'll distance ourselves from the competition, and our product will become a tool no B2B SaaS company can live without.
If you and Aptible are successful, we’ll change the way all SaaS businesses approach security. Instead of relying on weak promises from vendors, companies and consumers will expect verifiable proof of security. And you’ll be an industry expert in SaaS security and compliance, well positioned for whatever challenges you choose to tackle after Aptible.
We're looking for a Product Manager to help us build Aptible Comply into the trust network that powers every business relationship on the internet. You'll work with Designers and Engineers on our Network squad, growing the Aptible trust network by building products that connect B2B SaaS vendors with their customers and facilitate trust building between these two sets of companies.
- Customer personas: You'll research, document and communicate a clear definition of who our target customers are. As part of the documentation process, you'll develop personas that cover: who they are, what their role and job title is, what company/industry they work for, what they’re trying to accomplish, what problems they’re trying to solve, what they’re attracted to/repulsed by, how much they’re willing to pay, and who they work with/report to.
- Differentiation: You'll understand the market in order to differentiate our product from the competition. You'll make sure this understanding is accessible to the entire team at the appropriate level.
- Roadmap: You'll develop and communicate a clear product roadmap that has the right set of tradeoffs.
- Go-to-market: You'll develop a clear and effective GTM strategy. You’ll develop pricing and packaging that supports our strategic goals, including market share and financial viability. The evidence of an effective strategy will be that we are successfully getting in front of our target customers.
- Successful launches: You'll work closely with Engineering Managers to build and launch product features on time. You'll define success metrics for each launch and ensure we’re hitting them.
- For all Product Managers, we're looking for what Elad Gil describes as "Characteristics of great product managers": product taste, prioritization, execution, strategic sensibilities, communication skills, and a metrics/data-driven approach.
- For this role, we're looking for candidates who have had success in early-stage, ambiguous, innovative environments, and who have an appetite for more of the same
- We expect candidates to be experienced with, or excited to learn and master, 2-sided marketplaces, network products, and product-led growth
- Work from Anywhere: Enjoy the flexibility of working from home, a local co-working space, or your favorite coffee shop.
- Open Vacation Policy: We encourage you to take the time you need, when you need it — for any holiday or matter of personal importance.
- Paid Parental Leave: We offer job-protected Paid Time Off — 14 Weeks, Fully Paid — for all parents to bond with a newly born, adopted, or fostered child.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance: We offer comprehensive health care for employees, with 100% of premiums paid by Aptible.
- Hardware & Software: We help you create your ideal office setup and provide any software you’ll need.
- Company Travel: We come together in-person at least two to three times per year, in locations around the globe.