ABOUT OUR CULTURE
We are devoted to personal and team growth. We work together to become more badass, and to dominate new problems and questions. We are ambitious about constantly improving. Video showcasing our team: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-HNOKoVQbw
Apptimize is about helping mobile teams accelerate their innovation processes through A/B testing, instant updates, and feature flags. Founded in 2013, we are 40+ people, have raised $20M+, and work with customers like the Wall Street Journal, Runtastic, Hotels.com, Trulia, and HotelTonight. Our technology lets mobile teams execute on and figure out their mobile strategy through realtime UX changes, A/B testing, targeting, feature flags, and analytics. Our customers have seen significant increases in revenue and within weeks testify that Apptimize "pays for itself."
Vevo customer story https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI-Gvo7DDj8
HotelTonight case study https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vH5_RHC8UtQ
We are looking for Enterprise Account Executives to play a crucial part in fueling our growth as a pillar of our sales team. You are a true “renaissance AE”, tenacious, strategic, understands/ can articulate a technical value proposition and does not give up. Customers recognize that you are an expert and respect your knowledge about their goals and how our solution will generate unique value. As the first member of the Enterprise sales team, you will play a foundational role in the growth of the company. You will explore new markets, verticals; through your deep understanding of customer needs, you will highlight opportunities that we can pursue as a company.
- 5+ years software sales experience
- Expertise in handling longer, consultative sales cycles and negotiating six-figure deals
- Ability to navigate up to VP+ decision makers, preferably in a product org, and build multi-threaded relationships
- Comfortable and experienced with onsite and face-to-face meetings, including regular travel
- Innate drive to be successful. As an early-stage startup, we need you to take initiative, tackle new obstacles and solve problems we haven’t encountered before. Each problem you solve will leave a mark, shaping the future of our sales process.
- Technical expertise to be able to showcase our solution, explaining its business benefits while tackling technical questions that arise - our product is used by both business people and developers, so we need to be able to communicate with both and show them how to use it.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills. You will need to independently communicate with clients, understand their needs and drive together towards a solution. You will have to be comfortable communicating with clients of varying seniority (analyst to director-level) and background (technology, business).
- Team Spirit. You’ll be working in a fun but very intense environment, partnering up with extremely geeky people who have low egos and high energy.
- A competitive nature in some field. You always figure out a way to win.