The top companies in the world test anything and everything they code. Unfortunately, most brands don’t have massive teams of product managers, analysts, and engineers to build and support this type of consistent iteration. Apptimize enables companies to optimize all customer digital touchpoints while ensuring a consistent user experience across all platforms and tracking the impact of those optimizations everywhere. That way, our customers can focus on building amazing products and personalized messages for their customers, letting us take care of the complexities of testing and releasing new features.
We’re in hyper-growth stage at Apptimize and looking to hire Salesforce Admin to lead programs that help our sales team get better organized, productive and focused on the right priorities. In this role, you will work with senior leadership to design and implement territory management, compensation structure, rules of engagement, reporting dashboards, go-to-market strategies for new products, and will bring insights for sales leadership on potential improvements to our process and strategy. This role reports to the Head of Sales Operations and will have critical influence over our GTM approach and the successful function of our Sales team.
For the right person that can bring passion, drive, and collaboration to a fast growing market, this position offers the unique opportunity to have a profound impact on the success of Apptimize, and build the pipeline needed to allow Apptimize to continue to be one of the fastest growing companies in San Francisco.
What you’ll do:
- Implementation and maintenance of Salesforce customizations including configuration, custom fields and objects, layouts, workflows, process builder and validation rules.
- Implementation and maintenance of system integrations with our other business systems including Pardot, InsightSquared, SalesLoft and homegrown systems.
- Provide support to end users of SFDC and related systems for escalated issues.
- Simplify, enhance, and modernize existing features.
- Drive testing and validation of systems configuration and development.
- Participate in the planning and analysis of business requirements for system changes and enhancements.
- Translate user stories into creative and effective technical designs.
- Monitor performance and scalability and refactor existing sub-optimal features.
- Improve the overall quality and completeness of documentation.
- Own templates and metrics for quarterly business reviews
- Design and implement sales dashboards
- Implement and manage territory planning
You’re a great fit if…
- You are a structured thinker and good listener, able to find patterns and build frameworks that effectively communicate
- You excel at finding the right metric to optimize, and then optimizing it
- You drive insight through data
- You have a proven track record of leading complex, multi-stakeholder projects to success
- You are highly productive
- You are excited about rolling up your sleeves and getting stuff done in an unstructured environment of a hyper-growth technology startup
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree, ideally in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or another quantitative or technical field
- You have 1+ years of work experience and a background in sales operations, consulting, or finance
Apptimize is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that everyone should receive equal consideration and treatment. Recruitment, hiring, placements, transfers, and promotions will happen based on qualifications for the positions being filled regardless of sex, gender identity, race, religious creed, color, national origin ancestry, age, physical disability, pregnancy, mental disability, or medical condition.