The top companies in the world test anything and everything they code. Unfortunately, most brands don’t have massive teams of product managers, analysts, and engineers to build and support this type of consistent iteration. Apptimize enables companies to optimize all customer digital touchpoints while ensuring a consistent user experience across all platforms and tracking the impact of those optimizations everywhere. That way, our customers can focus on building amazing products and personalized messages for their customers, letting us take care of the complexities of testing and releasing new features.
We’re in hyper-growth stage at Apptimize and looking to hire world-class Sales Development Representatives who can help us build and scale the Outbound engine at as a key driver of revenue. As a Sales Development Team Manager you will be an integral part of the leadership team. You will lead and grow a team of Sales Development Representatives in our San Francisco office that focus on sourcing Apptimize’s revenue across the globe. This creates an incredible opportunity for the Sales Development organization to identify ways to scale existing pipeline generation channels and also identify new pipeline initiatives.
For the right person that can bring passion, drive, and collaboration to a fast growing market, this position offers the unique opportunity to have a profound impact on the success of Apptimize, and build the pipeline needed to allow Apptimize to continue to be one of the fastest growing companies in San Francisco.
What you’ll do:
- Develop the vision and strategy for the team and manage day-to-day operations, with a focus on performance of key Inbound and Outbound metrics
- Analyze and report on key metrics and forecasts to senior management
- Inspire, motivate and enable personal and career development of a world class team, both to promote career growth and to increase impact for Apptimize
- Identify, interview and hire sales talent and continually “raise the bar” with each new hire
- Provide onboarding and continuous training for the SDRs to help them meet their individual goals
- Contribute creative ideas and best practices to help the organisation’s goal to be best‐in‐class
- Work cross functionally with Sales Management, Sales Operations, Marketing, Business Technology and Finance
You’re a great fit if you…
- You have 3+ years of experience exceeding goals in a quota carrying prospecting and/or closing solutions sales role; 1+ year(s) of experience directly managing a team of individual contributors is a big plus
- You have experience selling a technical product or possess the aptitude to quickly learn this
- You have proven experience – and passion for – coaching, motivating, and growing the people they work with
- You are a self starter; comfortable with defining goals, success factors, and key metrics for programs, and delivering against them.
- You have the demonstrated ability to be an inspirational leader, including building and maintaining strong team culture and morale
- You have strong analytical abilities with a background in planning and managing through data
- You have excellent interpersonal communication skills
**This role requires being full-time in San Francisco.
As a proud equal opportunity employer, we're committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We don't just accept difference - we celebrate you being who you are for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community.