ABOUT OUR CULTURE
We are devoted to personal and team growth. We work together to become more badass, and to dominate new problems and questions. We are ambitious about constantly improving. Video showcasing our team: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-HNOKoVQbw
Apptimize is about helping mobile teams accelerate their innovation processes through A/B testing, instant updates, and feature flags. Founded in 2013, we are 40+ people, have raised $20M+, and work with customers like the Wall Street Journal, Runtastic, Hotels.com, Trulia, and HotelTonight. Our technology lets mobile teams execute on and figure out their mobile strategy through realtime UX changes, A/B testing, targeting, feature flags, and analytics. Our customers have seen significant increases in revenue and within weeks testify that Apptimize "pays for itself."
Vevo customer story https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI-Gvo7DDj8
HotelTonight case study https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vH5_RHC8UtQ
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will help our team of amazing engineers build better and faster by helping us make great decisions and implement more best practices. You will be key in helping us choose technologies and drive end to end architecture vision that leads to huge value for our customers.
- Contribute key new features to the product
- Assist with planning and architecture decisions
- Make us all smarter by learning together with us!
- Translate user-requirements into technical requirements
- Identify security risks and resolution strategies
- Lots of code reviews
- Biased towards simplicity over complexity
- Experience scaling, microservices, distributed DBs and Big Data technologies
- Experience designing and building complex systems across many technologies: web, backend, mobile, devops
- Thrives in fast paced startup environment and strategically focuses on high value action
- Team oriented: Always motivated to do what's best for the team and wants to be surrounded by others who will do the same.
- Experience in analytics processing
- Experience in mobile
- Experience in a startup