AppSumo is a deal site for entrepreneurs. Reaching over 1 million customers yearly, we identify ground-breaking SAAS products and share them with our massive community. We have a track record of partnering with big industry names (think: Evernote, Dropbox, Mailchimp) and helping them become the next big thing.
We’ve used our incredible community and partners to launch Briefcasehq.com, a monthly subscription service that gives members access to 30+ of our most highly-rated software offerings. Entrepreneurs can quite literally start, grow and manage their businesses with our hand-picked suite of top-tier SAAS tools.
As you can see we’ve grown a lot since starting the company 7 years ago (despite the website not getting any design love since 2012) so we’re we’re looking for our first UI/UX Designer to complement our awesome team and help us look as good :-)
Who you are:
You have the ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams.
You are passionate about all things UI/UX and other areas of design and innovation.
You are always up to date on the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
You are excited to create satisfying and compelling experiences for users of AppSumo and Briefcase
You possess strong creative, technical, and problem-solving skills.
You are just as good at telling a story as you are at computer science.
You probably have 3 personal design projects right now and your portfolio is pretty sweet
You love to take user feedback, iterate over mockups, and create beautiful and useful experiences for users
You're comfortable with HTML/CSS, and like learning about frameworks like Angular or React
Giving AppSumo a much needed facelift
Designing our new product Briefcase from the ground up
Running A/B tests constantly to optimize conversion
Creating and Being the champion of our Brand guidelines
Designing mockups and coding into HTML/CSS templates
Collecting feedback through surveys and other means
Translating feedback to improve user experience
What's in it for you: • Industry leading compensation
• You will be an individual contributor designing the future look of AppSumo!
• Flexible work hours. Need to run an errand, hit the gym, or travel? We encourage it
• Speaking of travel - we don't track vacation days. Take as many as you need
• Awesome office with unlimited drinks, snacks, and even a fully stocked bar
• Two company trips per year where we go to the local Hilton conference room to synergize our efficiencies. Just kidding. Last trip we went to a mansion in Mexico, hired a private chef and bartender, and sipped drinks in the infinity pool. If this sounds like something you'd be interested, apply below.