AppSumo is the tool every entrepreneur should have in their arsenal.
AppSumo helps millions of entrepreneurs start, build and manage their business by partnering with and sharing industry-recognized SAAS tools. We have a track record of partnering with big industry names (think: Evernote, Dropbox, Mailchimp) and helping them become the next big thing.
We’ve used our incredible community and partners to launch Briefcasehq.com, a monthly subscription service that gives members access to 30+ of our most highly-rated software offerings. Entrepreneurs can quite literally start, grow and manage their businesses with our hand-picked suite of top-tier SAAS tools.
As you can see we’ve grown a lot since starting the company 7 years ago. We recently updated the site so we’re looking for our first UI/UX Designer to complement our awesome team and help us launch version 2.0 of our site.
If you are a laid-back, minimalistic designer that dabbles in front-end development (HTML/CSS), and loves animals (yes, all of those in one person), we want to get to know you.
- Revamping the AppSumo site
- Designing our new product Briefcase from the ground up
- Running A/B tests constantly to optimize conversion
- Helping us become more user friendly by removing elements, not just adding them
- Creating and being the champion of our brand guidelines
- Designing mockups in Photoshop, Sketch, or your tool of choice
- Porting these designs into HTML/CSS for our engineering team to implement
- Optimizing those designs once live so they're pixel perfect
- Collecting feedback through surveys and other means (maybe :-)
- Utilizing feedback to improve the user experience
What's in it for you:
- We pay in the top 5%
- You will be an individual contributor designing the future look of AppSumo!
- Flexible work hours. Need to run an errand, hit the gym, or travel? We encourage it
- Speaking of travel - we don't track vacation days. Take as many as you need
- Awesome office with unlimited drinks, snacks, and even a fully stocked bar
- Two company trips per year where we go to the local Hilton conference room to synergize our efficiencies. Just kidding. Last trip we went to a mansion in Hawaii, hired a private chef and bartender, and sipped drinks in the infinity pool.
We don't care about your resume - we care about your passion. Good work leaves breadcrumbs on the web.
We'd love to see it.
If this sounds like something you'd be interested, send us your portfolio and work history.
Let's do this :)