NOTE: Candidates must be US citizens/Permanent Residents located in NY, CA, WA or TX or be willing to relocate
Who Is AppSumo?
AppSumo is the tech powerhouse you’ve probably never heard of. We’ve helped launch MailChimp, Evernote, and Dropbox (to name a few) — over 1,500 startups have come through our doors and become household names in software. (Learn more about us here!)
Our motto? The tools you need to run your business shouldn’t put you out of business. And we are committed to bringing our community the absolute best deals on software. With thousands of successful product launches and over a million entrepreneurs served, we’re looking to take AppSumo to the next level.
That’s where you, the Job Title come in.
About This Role
This job is focused on the growth and management of AppSumo's subscription rewards program, AppSumo Plus.
On the day-to-day, you’ll be:
- Developing & executing marketing initiatives to drive new membership growth
- Building strategic partner relationships to add value to the program
- Owning the metrics dashboard to track growth and overall health of the program
- Crafting relationships with program members to research & uncover opportunities and potential threats
- Working cross-departmentally to identify growth opportunities (i.e. marketing, referrals, affiliates, business development, etc)
This is a unique role that requires out-of-the-box thinking that is grounded in data. Our ideal candidate has experience:
- 3-5 years of proven experience driving growth through launches and program development
- Experience running loyalty and/or subscription programs
- Copywriting, running digital ads, creating marketing funnels, and driving new leads
- Experience building external partner relationships
- Understanding and interpreting SaaS metrics & analytics dashboards (we use ProfitWell & Metabase)
In the first three months of this role, success means taking leadership over the subscription businesses as well as developing and executing a growth strategy.
Why work for us?
We provide a competitive compensation and benefits package. We have moved to a hybrid workplace where you can choose your best working environment.
When at the office, you will be equipped with a standing desk, a monitor, and any other tech necessary to feel productive. Oh, and you can bring your dog to work. We're animal lovers here!
In addition, we offer a stocked fridge, any snacks you want, and (once we’re allowed outside again) two all-expenses-paid company trips with the team to the local Sheraton—just kidding: last year, we went to an all-inclusive resort in Costa Rica; you can check it out here.
At AppSumo, we treat all of our teammates like adults and trust that you'll get it done when you have something to do. If you want to run an errand, hit the gym, or meet a friend for lunch, you’re encouraged to do so. You can work from home as often as necessary, and you’ll have unlimited vacation days to go on adventures. (Everyone says it, but we mean it: We expect you to take time for yourself.)
We’re committed to crafting a diverse, encouraging, and collaborative working environment—every person we bring onto the team helps cultivate a culture that we’re proud of.
Up for the challenge? Let’s do this!
Individuals seeking employment at AppSumo are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.