AppSumo is a site that helps entrepreneurs and tech startups grow from small businesses to big businesses. Reaching over 1 million customers yearly, we’ve promoted some the coolest companies on the internet like Evernote, Dropbox, Mailchimp, and we are always on the hunt for the next big thing.
We’re growing insanely fast and need a detail-oriented person for a Biz Dev role. This is perfect for you if you’re looking to be a CEO/CFO/CMO one day.
Come work with one of the fastest growing companies in Austin. We’re in the top 1% of all Austin tech companies, have a fun office and always have plenty of snacks/drinks to fuel your caffeine addiction. Other perks include free lunch every day, massages once a week and surprise puppy petting parties.
Who you are:
- Eager to rub shoulders with proven entrepreneurs that have built a 7-figure business
- You hustle. Plain and simple. You bring your A game to work every day.
- You’re incredibly metrics driven - if your goal is to find 30 contacts, you deliver 50.
- You probably were an athlete or do some regular physical activity. ie. You are disciplined.
- Not only do you welcome feedback, you also thrive on it. There is nothing better to you than becoming the best version of yourself.
- You love writing insanely effective emails that always get responses.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- You are independent and want to be a part of a hyper growth company.
- You are a fast learner and love being at the cutting edge of new tech trends.
- Managing pre-sales and post-sales operations
- Assist the BD Team in identifying prospects to promote on AppSumo
- Finding the right contact for these prospects and preparing them for a successful sales call
- Keep partners up to date with promotion progress and scheduling
- Liaison between support and BD team
- Monitor industry trends, competing sites, and product news - reporting back weekly
- Helping our sales team kick major ass
*** If interested in the role, please email email@example.com with the following:
- Subject line: I’m your next Sumo
- Attach your resume.
- In 140 characters say something that will get my attention.
- Hint: Include the word ‘taco’ at least once.