Appscore is a leading product, design and innovation consultancy providing services that help transform and empower businesses. We work with Australia's leading enterprise companies (including NAB, Australia Post, MYOB, Carsales, Fitness First and many more) to provide meaningful contribution and value since 2009 our mission has been to change lives through amazing digital experiences, revolutionize our customer's businesses by creating game-changing technology and drive digital adoption by creating user value in everything we create.
Clients often come to us with requests for things that have never been done before or wanting to innovate how they currently do things. Working for us, you will be challenged to do things you have not done before, working on large scale projects to drive digital transformation for our enterprise clients across a variety of sectors. You will work with emerging technologies and tools that will help further your growth. We are fast-moving, collaboratively and rapidly growing. At Appscore, we get stuff done quickly - there are not loads of red tape that you need to navigate through to be successful in your role.
About the Role :
We are looking for someone who can come in and lead the iOS mobile development chapter at Appscore. The role would include architecture and planning whilst having full autonomy on decisions and also being hands-on.
You would be initially leading a team of 6 however as we grow so will the number of tribes.
- 10+ years experience in Mobile Development
- Proven experience in all aspects of SDLC and Agile Ways of Working
- Technical experience: iOS Mobile development (if you also have worked with Android / React Native that is a bonus).
- Architecture: Sound understanding of OO techniques and experience in design philosophy and patterns
- Automated test tools and techniques would be favourably considered
- Previous team leadership experience
- Passion and desire to learn new technologies (SwiftUI, Combine, RXSwift or others)
- This role can be for someone based either in Melbourne or Sydney
- Work from home 2 or 3 days a week (Covid Normal)
- Flexible working hours (core business hours are 10AM-4PM) you choose what times suit you best
- Weekly Personal Training/Yoga, free virtual gym classes and discounted gym memberships
- Bi-Monthly offsite activities and a huge mid-year awards party
- Employee Assistance Program with free counselling services, health and will being discounts.
- Personalised training & development programs (We have had team members get new certifications, do toast masters and so much more) and discounts on Udemy Courses.
- Optional flu shots for the entire office.
- Breakfast and a fully stocked beer & wine fridge for when you are in the office
- Nintendo Switches with all the latest and most popular games
We believe that the unique contributions of everyone at Appscore is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. We are passionate about providing a workplace which encourages great participation and an equal playing field, where merit and accomplishment are the only criteria for success.