Appscore is a leading product, design and innovation consultancy providing services that help transform and empower businesses. We work with Australia's leading enterprise companies (including NAB, Australia Post, MYOB, Carsales, Fitness First and many more) to provide meaningful contribution and value since 2009 our mission has been to change lives through amazing digital experiences, revolutionize our customer's businesses by creating game-changing technology and drive digital adoption by creating user value in everything we create.
Clients often come to us with requests for things that have never been done before or wanting to innovate how they currently do things. Working for us, you will be challenged to do things you have not done before, working on large scale projects to drive digital transformation for our enterprise clients across a variety of sectors. You will work with emerging technologies and tools that will help further your growth. We are fast-moving, collaboratively and rapidly growing. At Appscore, we get stuff done quickly - there are not loads of red tape that you need to navigate through to be successful in your role.
About the Role :
The Senior DevOps Engineer will be responsible for;
- Reviewing and understand the existing Azure platform implementation, governance standards, design patterns, deployment frameworks and reference architectures.
- Working collaboratively with the project team to understand the applications identified for migration to Azure App Services Environment. Validate the supportability of the application(s) to run in Azure App Services
- Acting as the Azure SME for the design and implementation of hosting infrastructure relevant to the identified projects above. Technologies involved would span across both Azure IaaS (i.e. VMs, VNETs, Availability Sets, etc.) and Azure PaaS (i.e. Azure SQL, App Services, Azure Storage, etc.) feature sets.
- Developing Azure solutions designs for the identified projects stated above
- Developing Azure Resource Manager (ARM) templates as possible to facilitate infrastructure automation and orchestration deployments of designed solutions
The successful candidate will have;
- 7 + Years Exp in Dev/Engineer/Azure
- Engineering and Design capabilities
- Azure Services and Platform skills
- AWS services skills: EC2, CF, IAM, Config, KMS
- Infrastructure as code experience Terraform (TFE)
- Linux System Administration
- CommVault design and implementation
- Scripting languages: bash, python
- Weekly Personal Training/Yoga, free virtual gym classes and discounted gym memberships
- Bi-Monthly activity budgets for every team
- Regular back to base days for all our offsite and remote team members
- Employee Assistance Program with free counselling services, health and will being discounts.
- Personalised training & development programs (We have had team members get new certifications, do toast masters and so much more) and discounts on Udemy Courses.
- Optional flu shots, paid for by us
We are fully remote at the moment, but hope to return to the office one day and as such we are looking to hire people in Melbourne. All interviews and your onboarding will be done remotely.
We believe that the unique contributions of everyone at Appscore is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. We are passionate about providing a workplace which encourages great participation and an equal playing field, where merit and accomplishment are the only criteria for success.