Appscore is a leading product, design and innovation consultancy providing services that help transform and empower businesses. We work with Australia's leading enterprise companies (including NAB, Australia Post, MYOB, Carsales, Fitness First and many more) to provide meaningful contribution and value since 2009 our mission has been to change lives through amazing digital experiences, revolutionize our customer's businesses by creating game-changing technology and drive digital adoption by creating user value in everything we create.
Clients often come to us with requests for things that have never been done before or wanting to innovate how they currently do things. Working for us, you will be challenged to do things you have not done before, working on large scale projects to drive digital transformation for our enterprise clients across a variety of sectors. You will work with emerging technologies and tools that will help further your growth. We are fast-moving, collaboratively and rapidly growing. At Appscore, we get stuff done quickly - there are not loads of red tape that you need to navigate through to be successful in your role.
About the Role :
The SRE will be responsible for supporting the entire shared services (which has a lot of varied tech), which includes a focus on the pipelines and keeping the instance's cloud compliant, staying on top of vulnerabilities. The team will consists a mix of developers, testers, leads, product owners, etc.
The sucessfull candidate will have;
- Deep understanding of SRE core principles and implementation experience
- Incident management / Ops experience
- Demonstrated experience in monitoring and improving performance and reliability
- Good hands-on knowledge of Source Code Management (Version Control System) tools like Github.
- Experience developing Continuous Integration/ Delivery pipelines.
- Experience with automation/ integration tools like Jenkins.
- Experience working on major cloud service providers, like AWS, OR Azure etc.
- Good understanding of Infrastructure as Code (Programmable Infrastructure), and how you can achieve that by using tools like Cloudformation, Ansible, terraform etc.
- Hands-on knowledge of software containerization platforms like Docker and container orchestration tools like ECS.
- Exposure to monitoring systems like Splunk, Appdynamics.
- AWS - EC2, ECS, RDS, Elastic Cache, Dynamo DB, Redis etc (Experience)
- Azure Tech skills;
- Weekly Personal Training/Yoga, free virtual gym classes and discounted gym memberships
- Bi-Monthly activity budgets for every team
- Regular back to base days for all our offsite and remote team members
- Employee Assistance Program with free counselling services, health and will being discounts.
- Personalised training & development programs (We have had team members get new certifications, do toast masters and so much more) and discounts on Udemy Courses.
- Optional flu shots, paid for by us
We are fully remote at the moment, but hope to return to the office one day and as such we are looking to hire people in Melbourne. All interviews and your onboarding will be done remotely.
We believe that the unique contributions of everyone at Appscore is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. We are passionate about providing a workplace which encourages great participation and an equal playing field, where merit and accomplishment are the only criteria for success.