Appscore is a leading product, design and innovation consultancy providing services that help transform and empower businesses. We work with Australia's leading enterprise companies (including NAB, Australia Post, MYOB, Carsales, Fitness First and many more) to provide meaningful contribution and value since 2009 our mission has been to change lives through amazing digital experiences, revolutionize our customer's businesses by creating game-changing technology and drive digital adoption by creating user value in everything we create.
Clients often come to us with requests for things that have never been done before or wanting to innovate how they currently do things. Working for us, you will be challenged to do things you have not done before, working on large scale projects to drive digital transformation for our enterprise clients across a variety of sectors. You will work with emerging technologies and tools that will help further your growth. We are fast-moving, collaboratively and rapidly growing. At Appscore, we get stuff done quickly - there are not loads of red tape that you need to navigate through to be successful in your role.
About the Role :
The Program Support Officer will work with the project team to provide quality control and assurance functions associated with the assigned project.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management, tracking and review of project risks, treatments and mitigations
- Day-to-day support to project staff in relation to scheduling, reporting and task coordination
- Ensure coordination and reporting appropriately tracks project milestones, and deliverables within agreed timeframes
- Program governance and reporting as required by the Program Board and Project Management Office (includes overall status; registers for decisions, risks and issues)
- Liaising with business and technical areas to facilitate the timely resolution of issues as they arise
- Assist with the management and coordination of project resources (includes: Business Analysts, Developers, Test Analysts, change management, communications)
- Other day to day program support duties as required
- Experience in supporting the development and implementation of ICT Projects within a remote team environment
- Demonstrated experience in supporting project governance
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including structured reporting and project governance
- Strong individual contributor and team player in a professional environment
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent activities to meet project priorities and deadlines
- Ability to communicate with and understand technical delivery teams.
- Ability to develop trust and strong relationships with key personnel
- Experience and proficiency in using Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Project
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps would be an advantage
If you do not already hold an Australian Government security clearance, we will arrange one for you.
For Baseline security clearances, the Australian Government Security Vetting Agency will need to check your background and personal history for the previous 5 years. You must be an Australian citizen to be eligible for a security clearance.
For NV1, the Australian Government Security Vetting Agency will need to check your background and personal history for the previous 10 years. You must be an Australian citizen to be eligible for a security clearance.
- Ongoing career support and recognition
- Regular 1-on-1 support sessions with a team manager
- Regular tech and industry update sessions
- Company that supports and celebrates diversity and cultural awareness.
- Company that is rapidly growing and looking for ‘A-players’ looking to build their career in a secure environment.
- Ongoing career advancement opportunities
- Secure, long-term contracts within a variety of enterprise and government environments
Our head office is in Melbourne and as such most of our interviews and your onboarding will be done remotely.
We believe that the unique contributions of everyone at Appscore is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. We are passionate about providing a workplace which encourages great participation and an equal playing field, where merit and accomplishment are the only criteria for success.