Appscore is a leading product, design and innovation consultancy providing services that help transform and empower businesses. We work with Australia's leading enterprise companies (including NAB, Australia Post, MYOB, Carsales, Fitness First and many more) to provide meaningful contribution and value since 2009 our mission has been to change lives through amazing digital experiences, revolutionize our customer's businesses by creating game-changing technology and drive digital adoption by creating user value in everything we create.
Clients often come to us with requests for things that have never been done before or wanting to innovate how they currently do things. Working for us, you will be challenged to do things you have not done before, working on large scale projects to drive digital transformation for our enterprise clients across a variety of sectors. You will work with emerging technologies and tools that will help further your growth. We are fast-moving, collaboratively and rapidly growing. At Appscore, we get stuff done quickly - there are not loads of red tape that you need to navigate through to be successful in your role.
About the Role :
The Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for working with business stakeholders to refine and document the data analysis and reporting needs of multiple business lines in support of a new program.
The successful candidate will have experience working in Agile and, ideally, experience with the Commonwealth Digital Service Standard; including relevant work experience to deliver design and research activities, and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to exercise initiative and sound judgement.
They will work as part of a multidisciplinary team and be able to communicate effectively and manage relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders; including team members, product owners and executives.
- Experience in planning, conducting, analysing and making recommendations on business needs, identifying and leading improvements to existing services
- Demonstrated experience managing customer relationships and expectations through clear and regular communication
- Demonstrated experience providing thought leadership through ideation and collaboration, providing clear, defined ideas and viewpoints to senior stakeholders resulting in clear direction to delivery teams
- Have experience working in a large agile program, facilitating cross team communication of user stories and dependencies
- Experience in generating service models and clearly articulating actionable insights and opportunities for service and experience improvement
- Specific experience in developing user value based requirements for either web experience or data projects
If you do not already hold an Australian Government security clearance, we will arrange one for you.
For Baseline security clearances, the Australian Government Security Vetting Agency will need to check your background and personal history for the previous 5 years. You must be an Australian citizen to be eligible for a security clearance.
For NV1, the Australian Government Security Vetting Agency will need to check your background and personal history for the previous 10 years. You must be an Australian citizen to be eligible for a security clearance.
- Ongoing career support and recognition
- Regular 1-on-1 support sessions with a team manager
- Regular tech and industry update sessions
- Company that supports and celebrates diversity and cultural awareness.
- Company that is rapidly growing and looking for ‘A-players’ looking to build their career in a secure environment.
- Ongoing career advancement opportunities
- Secure, long-term contracts within a variety of enterprise and government environments
Our head office is in Melbourne and as such most of our interviews and your onboarding will be done remotely.
We believe that the unique contributions of everyone at Appscore is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. We are passionate about providing a workplace which encourages great participation and an equal playing field, where merit and accomplishment are the only criteria for success.