Appscore is a leading product, design and innovation consultancy providing services that help transform and empower businesses. We work with Australia's leading enterprise companies (including NAB, Australia Post, MYOB, Carsales, Fitness First and many more) to provide meaningful contribution and value since 2009 our mission has been to change lives through amazing digital experiences, revolutionize our customer's businesses by creating game-changing technology and drive digital adoption by creating user value in everything we create.
Clients often come to us with requests for things that have never been done before or wanting to innovate how they currently do things. Working for us, you will be challenged to do things you have not done before, working on large scale projects to drive digital transformation for our enterprise clients across a variety of sectors. You will work with emerging technologies and tools that will help further your growth. We are fast-moving, collaboratively and rapidly growing. At Appscore, we get stuff done quickly - there are not loads of red tape that you need to navigate through to be successful in your role.
About the Role :
- Set the vision and strategies for quality assurance best practices, technologies and frameworks
- Implement and maintain automated testing frameworks including regression testing, performance testing and security testing frameworks
- Oversee the Agile testing practices of our delivery teams ensuring the delivery of high-quality, valuable software
- Support and mentor a team (9) of Test Analysts
- Set the standard for testing across all technical team members and assist in raising overall QA
- Introduce Agile testing practices across non-Agile delivery teams
- Measure and communicate the maturity of our quality assurance processes to stakeholders
- Strong knowledge in retail / ecommerce
- 5 years experience in a Test Lead or Senior Test Analyst role working across mobile devices, eCommerce websites, API's and payment gateways
- Possess an ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst certificate or equivalent
- Excellent understanding of Agile software development methodologies and processes
- Proven experience implementing and maintaining Automation Frameworks for Web and Mobile application
- Automation experience (Codeception, Jmeter, Cypress); web application testing
- Weekly Personal Training/Yoga, free virtual gym classes and discounted gym memberships
- Bi-Monthly activity budgets for every team
- Regular back to base days for all our offsite and remote team members
- Employee Assistance Program with free counselling services, health and will being discounts.
- Personalised training & development programs (We have had team members get new certifications, do toast masters and so much more) and discounts on Udemy Courses.
- Optional flu shots, paid for by us
We are fully remote at the moment, but hope to return to the office one day and as such we are looking to hire people in Sydney. All interviews and your onboarding will be done remotely.
We believe that the unique contributions of everyone at Appscore is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. We are passionate about providing a workplace which encourages great participation and an equal playing field, where merit and accomplishment are the only criteria for success.