Appscore is a leading product, design and innovation consultancy providing services that help transform and empower businesses. We work with Australia's leading enterprise companies (including NAB, Australia Post, MYOB, Carsales, Fitness First and many more) to provide meaningful contribution and value since 2009 our mission has been to change lives through amazing digital experiences, revolutionize our customer's businesses by creating game-changing technology and drive digital adoption by creating user value in everything we create.
Clients often come to us with requests for things that have never been done before or wanting to innovate how they currently do things. Working for us, you will be challenged to do things you have not done before, working on large scale projects to drive digital transformation for our enterprise clients across a variety of sectors. You will work with emerging technologies and tools that will help further your growth. We are fast-moving, collaboratively and rapidly growing. At Appscore, we get stuff done quickly - there are not loads of red tape that you need to navigate through to be successful in your role.
About the Role :
- Contract testing of web services.
- Provide highly visible test status report to Test Manager and Project Managers.
- Primary focus will comprise of driving and leading testing initiatives across a variety of technology stacks (E-Commerce platform.)
- Review requirements (example – RICEF, Stories, etc.) and formulate test scenarios using proven approaches. [GWT statements or other agile approaches]
- Improve the existing Automation Framework maturity.
- Manage test environments (VM Ware) and improve the existing test environment management processes.
- 3-5 years’ experience working in a Senior Technical Test Analyst capacity.
- Experience in an Agile software development and testing environment.
- Proven experience in using industry standard Testing Techniques.
- Experience designing and developing Test Plans and Test Cases with minimal Requirements and Design documents.
- Proven experience in Non -Functional Testing (Usability, Security, etc.)
- Experience in using JIRA or similar Defect Management tool.
- Weekly Personal Training/Yoga, free virtual gym classes and discounted gym memberships
- Bi-Monthly activity budgets for every team
- Regular back to base days for all our offsite and remote team members
- Employee Assistance Program with free counselling services, health and will being discounts.
- Personalised training & development programs (We have had team members get new certifications, do toast masters and so much more) and discounts on Udemy Courses.
- Optional flu shots, paid for by us
We are fully remote at the moment, but hope to return to the office one day and as such we are looking to hire people in Sydney. All interviews and your onboarding will be done remotely.
We believe that the unique contributions of everyone at Appscore is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. We are passionate about providing a workplace which encourages great participation and an equal playing field, where merit and accomplishment are the only criteria for success.