Appscore is a leading product, design and innovation consultancy providing services that help transform and empower businesses. We work with Australia's leading enterprise companies (including NAB, Australia Post, MYOB, Carsales, Fitness First and many more) to provide meaningful contribution and value since 2009 our mission has been to change lives through amazing digital experiences, revolutionize our customer's businesses by creating game-changing technology and drive digital adoption by creating user value in everything we create.
Clients often come to us with requests for things that have never been done before or wanting to innovate how they currently do things. Working for us, you will be challenged to do things you have not done before, working on large scale projects to drive digital transformation for our enterprise clients across a variety of sectors. You will work with emerging technologies and tools that will help further your growth. We are fast-moving, collaboratively and rapidly growing. At Appscore, we get stuff done quickly - there are not loads of red tape that you need to navigate through to be successful in your role.
About the Role :
The Recruitment Resourcer at Appscore works with the People & Culture Team to help deliver staffing needs and employee experience. The Recruitment Resourcer is based in Brisbane and will focus on the Australian team needs nationally.
You will join a close-knit team that takes pride in equalling the blend between work and fun! With so much exciting growth happening at Appscore, we have created a small but high performing P&C team, that is currently located across 3 states (QLD, NSW & VIC). The distance doesn't get in the way of our virtual lunches, drinks, trivia, and Friday games. As a skilled resourcer, you won't be just a number in a high volume recruitment team. You will be a key member of a small P&C function, assisting the wider team to achieve the massive company growth we are currently supporting.
- Efficiently and effectively source top talent through a variety of platforms
- Review applications to evaluate if the candidates meet the position requirements
- Conduct pre-screening interviews
- Stay on top of our referrals and add them into the appropriate jobs/alert the wider P&C team
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data in an appropriate secure location
- Educate the hiring teams on recruitment changes in the market, processes, and timelines
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates aligning with project pipelines
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates
- Keeping up to date on new ways of sourcing candidates across new platforms
- Advise and attend any relevant industry events for networking purposes
- Organise and host events for recruiting and networking purposes
- Perform administrative duties and record-keeping
- Contribute to the overall Talent Strategy
- Adhere to KPI’s as set by the Talent Manager.
- Ability to communicate with diverse audiences, including developers, designers and senior management
- Ability to work with precision under tight deadlines
- Personal initiative and independence in achieving outcomes
- Logical thought processes and analysis techniques
- Solution orientated and passion for solving problems
- Strong attention to detail
- Commitment to accurate admin processes
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Willingness to accept a wide range of responsibilities
- Enthusiastic about technology
- Honest, punctual and reliable
- Work from home 2 or 3 days a week (Covid Normal)
- Flexible working hours (core business hours are 10AM-4PM) you choose what times suit you best
- Weekly Personal Training/Yoga, free virtual gym classes and discounted gym memberships
- Bi-Monthly offsite activities and a huge mid-year awards party
- Employee Assistance Program with free counselling services, health and will being discounts.
- Personalised training & development programs (We have had team members get new certifications, do toast masters and so much more) and discounts on Udemy Courses.
- Optional flu shots for the entire office.
- Breakfast and a fully stocked beer & wine fridge for when you are in the office
- Nintendo Switches with all the latest and most popular games
We believe that the unique contributions of everyone at Appscore is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. We are passionate about providing a workplace which encourages great participation and an equal playing field, where merit and accomplishment are the only criteria for success.