Appscore is a leading product, design and innovation consultancy providing services that help transform and empower businesses. We work with Australia's leading enterprise companies (including NAB, Australia Post, MYOB, Carsales, Fitness First and many more) to provide meaningful contribution and value since 2009 our mission has been to change lives through amazing digital experiences, revolutionize our customer's businesses by creating game-changing technology and drive digital adoption by creating user value in everything we create.
Clients often come to us with requests for things that have never been done before or wanting to innovate how they currently do things. Working for us, you will be challenged to do things you have not done before, working on large scale projects to drive digital transformation for our enterprise clients across a variety of sectors. You will work with emerging technologies and tools that will help further your growth. We are fast-moving, collaboratively and rapidly growing. At Appscore, we get stuff done quickly - there are not loads of red tape that you need to navigate through to be successful in your role.
- Collect business requirements using a variety of methods such as interviews, document analysis, workshops, and workflow analysis to express the requirements in terms of target user roles and goals.
- Collaborate with Design and Development team members to understand key UX and technical details
- Analyse, evaluate and integrate business processes and procedures
- Write logical, comprehensive, concise reports and correspondence
- Perform gap analysis on businesses, products and services
- Lead the gathering of business requirements
- In collaboration with the Principal Product Manager, define the epic roadmap and expand epics into technical product backlog items
- Contribute to the approval process for technical specifications to ensure all agreed standards and protocols are followed and data integrity is preserved.
- Document "as is" and "to be" processes and describe the changes required to migrate to the "to be" capability to record accurately the change required.
- Under direction from the CTO and Principal Product Manager, develop Requirements Traceability Matrix with the ability to trace all PBIs and technical tasks back to a specific user requirement
- Maintain understanding of current technology and programming practices through ongoing education, conference attendance, and industry press.
- Contribute to and support feasibility studies from a technological and organizational perspective, and document findings.
- Demonstrated experience working within an Agile Environment
- Demonstrated experience facilitating collaboration between end users (internal and external customers) and stakeholders to understand the big picture defined by their needs and pain-points
- Demonstrated experience driving inception with the team to facilitate a shared understanding of business & customer goals
- Experience facilitating the prioritisation of scope that is driven by value
- Demonstrated ability to think analytically through and facilitate brainstorming of solutions with the product owner and the team
- Demonstrating experience performing just enough analysis to keep momentum within the team
- Demonstrated experience in understanding and defining requirements from a business and customer/user perspective
- Demonstrated experience crafting user stories that are underpinned by the INVEST principles
- Experience supporting the team during development to assist with kick-off, desk checks and sign-off
- Experience connecting the dots across the delivery of a product
- Experience synthesizing complex sets of information to provide clarity and understanding
- Demonstrated experience and the ability to manage the requirements backlog to ensure that the stream of work for the team remains up to-date, and information and knowledge is being captured at the right level
- Experience working in a product-led development environment
- Weekly Personal Training/Yoga, free virtual gym classes and discounted gym memberships
- Bi-Monthly activity budgets for every team
- Regular back to base days for all our offsite and remote team members
- Employee Assistance Program with free counselling services, health and will being discounts.
- Personalised training & development programs (We have had team members get new certifications, do toast masters and so much more) and discounts on Udemy Courses.
- Optional flu shots, paid for by us
We believe that the unique contributions of everyone at Appscore is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. We are passionate about providing a workplace which encourages great participation and an equal playing field, where merit and accomplishment are the only criteria for success.