Appscore is a leading product, design and innovation consultancy providing services that help transform and empower businesses. We work with Australia's leading enterprise companies (including NAB, Australia Post, MYOB, Carsales, Fitness First and many more) to provide meaningful contribution and value since 2009 our mission has been to change lives through amazing digital experiences, revolutionize our customer's businesses by creating game-changing technology and drive digital adoption by creating user value in everything we create.
Clients often come to us with requests for things that have never been done before or wanting to innovate how they currently do things. Working for us, you will be challenged to do things you have not done before, working on large scale projects to drive digital transformation for our enterprise clients across a variety of sectors. You will work with emerging technologies and tools that will help further your growth. We are fast-moving, collaboratively and rapidly growing. At Appscore, we get stuff done quickly - there are not loads of red tape that you need to navigate through to be successful in your role.
About the Role :
You will be responsible for executing our marketing strategy and programs (internal/external branding, lead generation, advertising/sponsorships, events, PR, digital marketing) in order to support our business objectives. Focused on acquiring and retaining new customers through the management of all online and offline marketing programs including, PPC, SEO/SEM, digital advertising, webinars, content syndication, email, social, lead nurturing, channel marketing and analytics and building our brand. You will collaborate with an array of cross-functional team members and external vendors is essential to increasing marketing's contribution to revenue. This position requires a candidate with a blend of strategy, technical, creative, analytic and project management expertise.
- Oversee marketing lead generation
- Provide short and long term market forecasts, reports, and trends to assist business development in the acquisition of B2B clients
- Lead and ensure the consistency in the messaging, branding, content, and look-and-feel of all internal and external communications and marketing materials—coordinating and socializing with creative, sales and broader organization
- Perform industry and competitive analysis to inform the sales process and help positioning and messaging
- Perform ongoing tracking and reporting on B2B marketing initiatives
- Develop and execute B2B marketing plans that may include PPC, email campaigns, participation in industry conferences and events, webinars, and website updates
- Management of agency partners to ensure they are aligned to the businesses strategy and goals
- 3+ years of hands-on marketing experience in a B2B role, ideally in a technology business
- Excellent understanding of B2B marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to manage the budgeting process and use of analytical skills.
- Proven track record in delivering marketing campaigns that drive sales growth.
- Ability to remotely create and manage marketing strategies.
- An understanding of agile marketing, to identify and focus on high-value projects and then continuously and incrementally improve the results over time.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Work from home 2 days a week (Covid Normal)
- Flexible working hours (core business hours are 10AM-4PM) you choose what times suit you best
- Weekly Personal Training/Yoga, free virtual gym classes and discounted gym memberships
- Bi-Monthly offsite activities and a huge mid-year awards party
- Employee Assistance Program with free counselling services, health and will being discounts.
- Personalised training & development programs (We have had team members get new certifications, do toast masters and so much more) and discounts on Udemy Courses.
- Optional flu shots for the entire office.
- Breakfast and a fully stocked beer & wine fridge for when you are in the office
- Nintendo Switches with all the latest and most popular games
We believe that the unique contributions of everyone at Appscore is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. We are passionate about providing a workplace which encourages great participation and an equal playing field, where merit and accomplishment are the only criteria for success.