Appnovation helps brands thrive through innovative, people-inspired experiences and solutions. By embracing the powerful combination of technology and agility, we seamlessly integrate strategy, experience, design, development and analytics.
We create standout digital experiences by collaborating with brands to understand the individual challenges and goals for every initiative. Focusing on our clients’ customers, we effectively combine empathy, evidence and real-world insight so that solutions are derived from truth and meaning. Appnovation is an award-winning team dedicated to inspiring possibility.
We are looking to hire a Payroll Management Specialist for our Internal team.
As a Payroll Specialist,
YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO
- Prepare and process payroll on multiple payroll systems for employees in Belgium, Hong Kong, Netherlands, Romania, United Kingdom.
- Manage and maintain payroll records on various payroll systems
- Process pension plans.
- Prepare record of employment for all employee departures
- Respond to payroll related enquiries from employees, management and government agencies
- Process and reconcile payroll journals.
- Prepare/submit annual payroll records eg. P60 and P11d
- Liaise / work with the global HR Department
- Create and/or maintain various payroll reports
WHO YOU ARE
- Post-secondary education in Payroll/Accounting or related field required
- 5+ years of payroll related experience is preferred
- Ability to work independently with a high level of attention to detail
- Experience working with ADP is an asset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated to meet strict reporting deadlines
- Proficient at using Microsoft Office with high proficiency in Excel
Accommodations are available upon request throughout the recruitment process.