Appnovation helps brands thrive through innovative, people-inspired experiences and solutions. By embracing the powerful combination of technology and agility, we seamlessly integrate strategy, experience, design, development and analytics.
We create standout digital experiences by collaborating with brands to understand the individual challenges and goals for every initiative. Focusing on our clients’ customers, we effectively combine empathy, evidence and real-world insight so that solutions are derived from truth and meaning. Appnovation is an award-winning team dedicated to inspiring possibility.
Appnovation is looking for a talented Developer with strong Python development experience, to join our highly motivated and experienced team. The successful candidate will work on innovative projects that span our offices across the Globe, providing expert development skills within our agile cross-functional teams.
WHO YOU ARE
- You think about how to scale, automate and operate, not just how to build a solution to an immediate problem.
- You understand lean thinking.
- You set high standards for code quality, performance/scalability and security and seek continuous improvement.
- You have solid analytical and problem solving skills.
- You have strong self-initiative, passion, interpersonal, oral and written communication and collaboration skills with the ability to work, influence and make an impact in a cross-functional environment with all levels of the organisation.
- You are responsive and thrive in a fast-paced diverse high-performance environment with rapidly changing business needs.
- You actively seek out things outside your comfort zone with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- You are able to develop flexible and well-structured front-end architectures for a wide variety of clients.
- Well-practised with Agile Development Methodology, working in short sprint cycles, and able to help lead other developers.
- Hands on and able to assist with critical coding, peer programming and advise on refactoring, TDD, etc.
MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS :
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent. -
- 5+ years of relevant experience in software engineering, web and/or mobile.
- - Good understanding of API driven technologies and architectures.
- - Good verbal, written and presentation skills. - Experience with web applications in Python.
- - Experience with continuous delivery tools and methodologies like GitHub, Bitbucket, GitHub actions, Travis CI, Jenkins and agile development.
- - Experience with System Testing. - Understanding of agile principles and methodologies.
WHAT IS NICE TO HAVE
- - Understanding of security and privacy by design principles.
- - Understanding of DevOps principles, processes and tools (e.g. IaC, configuration management, CI/CD and orchestration). - AWS, Azure or GCP experience.
WHAT APPNOVATION HAS TO OFFER
Appnovation’s development teams are collaborative, friendly and open, with extremely rewarding and varied work and we encourage development both professionally and personally! Aside from work, we offer a people and culture orientated, fun and dynamic hybrid remote working and in-office environment.
Here’s a few more reasons why you should apply:
- Rocketing growth – yours and ours. There are a lot of opportunities for personal and professional growth. We have a culture of internal promotions.
- Health Benefits Package.
- Fitness Allowance.
- Flexible Working
Accommodations are available upon request throughout the recruitment process.