Appnovation helps brands thrive through innovative, people-inspired experiences and solutions. By embracing the powerful combination of technology and agility, we seamlessly integrate strategy, experience, design, development and analytics.
We create standout digital experiences by collaborating with brands to understand the individual challenges and goals for every initiative. Focusing on our clients’ customers, we effectively combine empathy, evidence and real-world insight so that solutions are derived from truth and meaning. Appnovation is an award-winning team dedicated to inspiring possibility.
We are looking for a Technical Business Analyst to join our growing team. This is a hybrid opportunity , 2 days a week from Office.
Working closely with project stakeholders, you will define the business requirements and functional specifications on each project. Excellence in customer service, along with a dedicated proactive attitude, is an essential component of this role. Our goal is to achieve a true balance between quality, client satisfaction, efficiency, success and profitability.
WHO YOU ARE:
The ideal candidate is expected to have senior level skills and experience in business analysis with preference for those with experience in information architecture and user experience design. The candidate must be well versed in industry standard techniques for information discovery and problem analysis. Oh yeah, and…
- You have a technical background or training (e.g. web development, programming, etc.).
- You are comfortable collecting technical requirements and creating user stories for technical interfaces.
- Experience using JIRA
- 5+ years of BA experience, in Enterprise Web-Application, Website or Mobile Projects.
- 5+ years of experience with requirements gathering and information discovery.
- You have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Business Management, related field or extensive work experience equivalent.
- Passionate about open source technologies.
- You use these terms in everyday language – requirements, stakeholders, user stories, wireframes, process and user experience.
- Client facing background and experience partnering with multiple stakeholders is an absolute must have.
- An excellent working background with Agile and Scrum Project methodologies.
- Solid experience working with teams on user-centered design.
- You believe in strong information architecture and know how to build it.
- Experience working in an agency or IT professional services environment.
- You’re passionate about keeping up to date with the latest trends in technology, web and new media and improves domain knowledge through continual professional development. Association with IIBA is a bonus!
- Interested in business travel.
- Experience in organizing and presenting complex information in simple visual models
Accommodations are available upon request throughout the recruitment process.