Appnovation helps brands thrive through innovative, people-inspired experiences and solutions. By embracing the powerful combination of technology and agility, we seamlessly integrate strategy, experience, design, development and analytics.
We create standout digital experiences by collaborating with brands to understand the individual challenges and goals for every initiative. Focusing on our clients’ customers, we effectively combine empathy, evidence and real-world insight so that solutions are derived from truth and meaning. Appnovation is an award-winning team dedicated to inspiring possibility.
As a Senior Solutions Architect, you will join a highly motivated and experienced team, building web and mobile applications as well as providing strategy consulting for Appnovation’s clients. We are looking for people who can bring a strong, consulting and solution focused mindset and contribute to architectural decisions, best practices and get things done.
- 10+ years of development experience, with at least 5 years of technical leadership experience at the project level
- Experience architecting large scale solutions
- Strong Experience designing and implementing SOA, Microservices and REST API
- Must have experience in enterprise platform product implementation with broad exposure to different industry leading technologies such as .NET/.Net Core, Java, APIs – REST/gRPC/GraphQL, Asynchronous Messaging/Middleware.
- Strong experience with in public cloud integration technologies (AWS & Azure)
- Expert knowledge in several development technologies and programming languages (e.g. Go, Python, PHP, Java, .Net or node.js)
- Experience with RDBMS and NoSQL
- Experience building Web Content building platforms
- Deep understanding of architectural principles necessary for delivering scalable, extensible and maintainable high-performance data driven cloud, web and/or mobile experiences
- Deep understanding of security and privacy by design principles
- Deep understanding of DevOps principles, processes and tools (e.g. IaC, configuration management, CI/CD and orchestration)
- Deep understanding of agile principles and methodologies
- Experience using tools like Omnigraffle, draw.io, Visio, Lucidchart, Postman
- Excellent understanding of application development, coupled with infrastructure, data and security architecture skills
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with Mulesoft or other ESBs
- Hands on experience AWS SAM and Python
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have customer first mindset and a devotion to customer service
- You engage and build positive internal and external client relationships, while managing multiple initiatives, often with competing priorities
- You have strong self-initiative, passion, interpersonal, oral and written communication and collaboration skills with the ability to work, influence and make an impact in a cross-functional environment with all levels of the organization
- You have the ability to take business requirements and transform them into technical designs for software developers, infrastructure specialists and other technology enterprises
- You have the ability to explain complex technical solutions in an engaging manner to technical and non-technical audiences and to connect technological solutions with measurable business value.
- You have solid analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
Accommodations are available upon request throughout the recruitment process.