Appnovation helps brands thrive through innovative, people-inspired experiences and solutions. By embracing the powerful combination of technology and agility, we seamlessly integrate strategy, experience, design, development and analytics.
We create standout digital experiences by collaborating with brands to understand the individual challenges and goals for every initiative. Focusing on our clients’ customers, we effectively combine empathy, evidence and real-world insight so that solutions are derived from truth and meaning. Appnovation is an award-winning team dedicated to inspiring possibility.
YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Lead the migration of legacy applications and existing Atlassian on-prem instances to Cloud infrastructure
- Analyze existing Atlassian instances and perform audits to come up with recommendations to improve functionality and stability
- Ability to gather requirements, document effectively, and develop solid design solution documentation from both a functional and technical perspective.
- Lead the migration of Confluence projects to Cloud infrastructure
- Lead technical design sessions, driving project scope, expectations and delivery
- Handle Discovery sessions to identify Project scope and design Solutions to the client’s expectations
- Understand the requirements and translate into Solutions that leverage Atlassian tools
WHO YOU ARE:
- Extensive hands-on experience administering Jira Software, Jira Service management, Confluence, Advanced Roadmaps, Insight Asset Management, and Jira/Confluence Cloud Migration Assistant.
- Administrator and advanced knowledge of add-ons such as Script Runner, EazyBI, Tempo, XRay, Gliffy, etc.
- Experience integrating Atlassian applications with non-Atlassian applications and tools like monitoring tools, messaging services, and external/homegrown apps.
- Candidate needs to have solid understanding and experience of the configuration, schemes, and use of Jira Service Management and how it differs from Jira Software at the architecture level.
- Candidate needs to understand how JSM works in conjunction with Insight Asset Management (IAM).
- A good understanding and experience with IAM import functionality, specifically Insight Discovery, also needed.
- A solid understanding of Agile principles and methodologies
Accommodations are available upon request throughout the recruitment process.