Appnovation helps brands thrive through innovative, people-inspired experiences and solutions. By embracing the powerful combination of technology and agility, we seamlessly integrate strategy, experience, design, development and analytics.
We create standout digital experiences by collaborating with brands to understand the individual challenges and goals for every initiative. Focusing on our clients’ customers, we effectively combine empathy, evidence and real-world insight so that solutions are derived from truth and meaning. Appnovation is an award-winning team dedicated to inspiring possibility.
YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Participate in the design and delivery of mobile projects with our customers
- Provide demonstrations to clients throughout the entire project lifecycle
- Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications
- Assist in requirements analysis, development estimates, testing, and documentation
- Articulate and advocate industry and department best practices
- Make internal recommendations to help improve and streamline the technical processes
- Identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions.
- Implement projects from technical specifications and design documents
- Work closely with Appnovation leaders to develop high-value solutions based on market trends and analysis and craft approaches to successfully deliver
- Participate in code reviews
- Support all internal and client information security compliance activities to assure compliance to required client standards, procedures, guidelines and processes
- Contribute to key phases of the development lifecycle
- Contribute to Appnovation’s methods and best practices
- Provide cross training and mentor junior team members as required
- Support and advocate for ongoing internal knowledge capture and sharing
WHO YOU ARE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, computer science, or equivalent professional work experience
- 4+ years of relevant experience in native mobile and hybrid mobile development experience, developing across multiple platforms and has delivered projects as part of a team
- Strong understanding of modern native mobile and/or hybrid mobile development frameworks and build tools
- Strong understanding of software quality attributes (eg. Correctness, Reliability, Adequacy, Learnability, Robustness, Maintainability, Readability, Extensibility, Testability, Efficiency, Portability)
- Expertise in React Native, Kotlin and/or Swift
- Experience with test driven development and unit testing
- Strong understanding and experience with DevOps principles, processes and tools (eg. Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Travis CI)
- Experience working with delivery methodologies (eg. Waterfall, Agile - Scrum, SAFe), Agile preferred.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Experience in customer facing roles
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with web development technologies, React preferred