Appnovation helps brands thrive through innovative, people-inspired experiences and solutions. By embracing the powerful combination of technology and agility, we seamlessly integrate strategy, experience, design, development and analytics.
We create standout digital experiences by collaborating with brands to understand the individual challenges and goals for every initiative. Focusing on our clients’ customers, we effectively combine empathy, evidence and real-world insight so that solutions are derived from truth and meaning. Appnovation is an award-winning team dedicated to inspiring possibility.
Are you an experienced Senior Project Manager with a deep passion for digital technology? Do you wish you could find a job that lets you work on challenging and diverse projects for some of the world’s top brands? As a Senior Project Manager with Appnovation, you’ll be responsible for managing multi-functional teams in the business of consulting, designing, developing, training and supporting digital transformation and digital marketing solutions for our clients around the world.
- 7+ years of Project Management experience in a digital agency, professional services or consulting environment, with a focus on managing large client-facing project teams and budgets
- Able to estimate project costs, set deadlines, and effectively manage teams of professionals to meet deadlines
- Experience managing projects with substantial logistics, complexity and budgets in excess of $1M
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills with the proven ability to effectively communicate across different levels of the organization
- An excellent working background with Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- A technical background with a solid understanding of, or hands-on experience with, software engineering, including experience in mobile development, web development or multi-tech platform implementation an asset
- Understanding of client business requirements, and the ability to present them in a form which is comprehensible to business users and technical professionals
- Fundamentally driven by ensuring good process and able to adapt different approaches and methodologies
- Exceptional planning, organizational and problem-solving skills
Nice to Haves:
- Business analysis and requirements management experience
- Project Management and/or Scrum Master certifications
WHO YOU ARE:
- First and foremost, you are passionate about new technology, incredible with clients, and widely recognized for the depth of your Project Management skills
- Comfortable working with clients and discussing technical and business requirements
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, and are able to communicate project details
- Able and keen to work in a very fast paced, growth environment
- Interested in directly influencing the continued growth of Appnovation