Appnovation helps brands thrive through innovative, people-inspired experiences and solutions. By embracing the powerful combination of technology and agility, we seamlessly integrate strategy, experience, design, development and analytics.
We create standout digital experiences by collaborating with brands to understand the individual challenges and goals for every initiative. Focusing on our clients’ customers, we effectively combine empathy, evidence and real-world insight so that solutions are derived from truth and meaning. Appnovation is an award-winning team dedicated to inspiring possibility.
Are you fascinated by Design Systems? Do you like to experiment with different design tools? Would you be interested in helping us improve the UX of doing UX work?
We are seeking a Co-op to join our Design Innovation team. This role would grant you first-hand exposure to exciting initiatives for Design Ops and Design Systems. Working closely with the Senior Manager of Design Innovation and the Design Systems Lead, you will help us improve and innovate the practice of Design across the organization for distributed teams spanning AMER, EMEA, and APAC regions.
YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Investigate, trial, and propose best-in-class design and research tools for adoption
- Contribute to recipes and templates for common design activities
- Help us prepare and organize team workshops for brainstorm sessions
- Contribute to our internal Design System by designing and publishing components in collaboration with our Technology team
- Administer surveys to collect routine feedback on process and tools
- Help us centralize design documentation and bring visibility to ongoing design work
- Help us create a public-facing Design hub that showcases our capabilities, our team, and our work
- Occasionally join cross-functional teams on client engagements
WHO YOU ARE:
Background and Experience
- Currently completing an Undergraduate Program or Diploma. (We’d love to find candidates who are deeply interested in both the design, and creative spaces)
- Education or training in Design or User Experience-related field
- Skilled in using tools like Miro and Figma
- Strong interest in an Agile Product Design
- Willingness to learn and work in JIRA and Confluence
- Comfortable with presenting new ideas to small and large groups
- Comfortable working on client engagements with members of the Experience (Design) team
What Does Appnovation Have To Offer?
- Work that is challenging and rewarding
- Rocketing growth – yours and ours. Lots of opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Exciting and innovative projects to get to learn about--help us with how we can help craft compelling stories of the work our teams do for our clients.