Appnovation helps brands thrive through innovative, people-inspired experiences and solutions. By embracing the powerful combination of technology and agility, we seamlessly integrate strategy, experience, design, development and analytics.
We create standout digital experiences by collaborating with brands to understand the individual challenges and goals for every initiative. Focusing on our clients’ customers, we effectively combine empathy, evidence and real-world insight so that solutions are derived from truth and meaning. Appnovation is an award-winning team dedicated to inspiring possibility.
As a key member of Appnovation’s Marketing team, you will work closely with the Chief Marketing Officer and Content Production Manager to help write and edit original content for marketing activities while ensuring brand consistency and voice.
With a deep passion for writing, you will be responsible for working cross-functionally to create and edit compelling content and support our content marketing initiatives through strategic storytelling. You will support the management of a multi-platform content marketing strategy designed to reach existing and prospective Appnovation audiences to strengthen messaging.
You're no stranger to executing the content development process, including the research, writing, and editing of long, medium, and short-form content. With a keen ability to think in abstract terms, you have a knack for making connections between unrelated notions, formulating innovative ideas where others cannot, and bringing value-add to brainstorming sessions.
Working closely with internal and external SMEs and freelancers, you will ensure all content is engaging, optimized for various channels, and published through the right channels at the right time. You have a proven track record of successfully creating copy for campaigns, writing and editing articles, quality control, and ensuring brand consistency across all platforms for diverse audiences.
YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Research industry-related topics, solutions, trends, and common language specific to Appnovation and its partners to identify gaps in our content.
- Ensures Appnovation is up to date with content trends in branding, marketing, advertising, and related communications industries.
- Research and write compelling content to promote our services, relevant verticals, and market trends. Produce high-quality content on a wide range of formats and mediums including, but not limited to, blogs, thought leadership, case studies, banner advertising, webinars, rich media, white papers, video scripts, website, sales presentations, social media, email.
- Edit and fact-check content generated by colleagues and freelancers to ensure narrative consistency, voice, and tone for error-free publishing.
- Use SEO best practices and keyword knowledge to optimize articles and website copy.
- Work with third-party partners on executing content marketing initiatives.
- Contribute, create and refine processes and implement content creation efficiencies.
- Shape language and tone for sales emails, banners, and brochures, etc.
- Liaise with designers and multimedia specialists to enrich copy with visual aids.
- Maintain the SME database and identify industry/partner professionals to collaborate with.
- Main contributor to the blog.
- First-round editing for blog submissions.
- Actively participate in content brainstorm sessions.
- Ensure all content is up-to-date.
- Provide monthly content updates.
WHO YOU ARE:
- 5+ years of professional experience writing and producing B2B copy and content, ideally in software, technology, or professional services with proven work experience as a Senior Copywriter, Product Copywriter, or similar role.
- Impeccable grammar with strong copywriting skills and knowledge of editing procedures with a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to use data and analytics to reinforce content creation.
- Aptitude to learn technical jargon. Adept at learning new industry, company, product, and/or technical developments to support company, partner, and client projects.
- Proficient in both AP and CP styles.
- Excellent time management, relationship-building, communication, multitasking, interviewing.
- Must be deadline-driven, self-starter, analytical thinker, results-oriented, upbeat, tech-savvy, passion to learn and succeed and work well under pressure.
- Experience with Drupal (or similar CMS).
- Experience with writing for technology, software, and/or professional services.
- Agency experience is preferred but not required.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Journalism or related work experience.