Appnovation helps brands thrive through innovative, people-inspired experiences and solutions. By embracing the powerful combination of technology and agility, we seamlessly integrate strategy, experience, design, development and analytics.
We create standout digital experiences by collaborating with brands to understand the individual challenges and goals for every initiative. Focusing on our clients’ customers, we effectively combine empathy, evidence and real-world insight so that solutions are derived from truth and meaning. Appnovation is an award-winning team dedicated to inspiring possibility.
Appnovation's People & Culture team is growing and we're looking for a Recruitment Assistant to join our team and grow with us. This is an outstanding opportunity to work for a growing international team and drive the high impact hiring results that our sustained growth depends on. This is a great opportunity for somebody with external recruitment experience or who is looking to get into the world of internal recruitment. This role is a hybrid remote/office 3 month initial FTC with part-time hours that can be flexible to suit you and is likely to lead to a longer term engagement.
YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Support the recruitment function across Europe
- Gain insight into recruitment methods and analytics tools
- Speak with candidates including CV screening and sourcing
- Gain training and professional development from Talent Acquisition team to further your skills
- Work closely with senior management to schedule interviews and arrange offers
- Assisting with the interview process
- Conduct reference checks
- Help manage and maintain the ATS, LinkedIn Recruiter and career section of our company website
- Work closely with senior management to organise interviews and arrange offers
WHO YOU ARE:
- Good experience with Microsoft Office software such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Google Documents
- Good phone manner with strong customer service and communication skills
- Good experience with administration, ability to pick up new internal systems quickly
- A keen eye for detail and good organisational skills
- Adaptable with experience working in a fast paced environment
- Proven ability to focus on results and achieve goals
Nice to Haves:
- Any recruitment experience is not essential but would be massively beneficial
- Any study within HR or CIPD would be very beneficial
- Experience in a people focused role with good relationship management skills is beneficial
WHAT DOES APPNOVATION HAVE TO OFFER?
Appnovation’s EMEA region is a rapidly growing digital agency with great opportunities for furthering your career as well as great flexibility around remote working, some of the benefits include:
- A fun and dynamic work environment
- Work that is challenging and rewarding
- A casual dress code and an open office environment
- Rocketing growth – yours and ours. Lots of opportunity for personal and professional growth. We are a culture of internal promotions.
- Health Benefits Package
- Company Pension
- Wellness Allowance
- Flexible Working