Appnovation helps brands thrive through innovative, people-inspired experiences and solutions. By embracing the powerful combination of technology and agility, we seamlessly integrate strategy, experience, design, development and analytics.
We create standout digital experiences by collaborating with brands to understand the individual challenges and goals for every initiative. Focusing on our clients’ customers, we effectively combine empathy, evidence and real-world insight so that solutions are derived from truth and meaning. Appnovation is an award-winning team dedicated to inspiring possibility.
As a Full Stack Developer within our growing international company, you will work on activities related to the support and enablement of our global regions. You will be part of a team charged with collaborating with Appnovation’s international teams to create and maintain solutions for a global list of clients. We are looking for a passionate professional who thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment with the ability to contribute to both server-side and client-side components.
YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Work as a key member of the Managed Services team
- Build and maintain technology components that will be consumed by Appnovation’s global list of clients
- Learn new technologies & help drive innovation
- Adhere to coding best practices
- Collaborate closely with team members in an agile and support environment
WHO YOU ARE:
- 5+ years experience of commercial web development
- 4+ years of experience of version control systems (Git, Bitbucket)
- 2+ years of experience working with REST/GraphQL
- Practical experience with Contentful
- Knowledge of Gatsby, Next.js or alike are considered beneficial
- Knowledge of Elasticsearch, Algolia, Lunr & Flexsearch is considered beneficial
- Knowledge of Storybook or other Component Library solution is considered beneficial
- Experience of working with Netlify, Cloud services, Docker, Kubernetes or alike (desirable)
- Experience with Jira & Confluence or similar is a bonus
- Proven experience in agile/scrum methodologies
- Experience of working with distributed teams
- Bachelor's degree Computer Science - or equivalent
- Thirsty for knowledge, with a passion for exploring new developments & techniques as they arrive
- Familiarity with PHP frameworks/CMS like Symfony, Drupal, wordpress