Appnovation helps brands thrive through innovative, people-inspired experiences and solutions. By embracing the powerful combination of technology and agility, we seamlessly integrate strategy, experience, design, development and analytics.
We create standout digital experiences by collaborating with brands to understand the individual challenges and goals for every initiative. Focusing on our clients’ customers, we effectively combine empathy, evidence and real-world insight so that solutions are derived from truth and meaning. Appnovation is an award-winning team dedicated to inspiring possibility.
Are you an experienced Scrum Master with a strong background in managing projects and teams in an Agile environment? Do you wish you could find a job that lets you assist on challenging and diverse projects for some of the world’s top brands while working for one of North America’s fastest growing companies. As a Scrum Master with Appnovation, you’ll be responsible for supporting our delivery team in managing multi-functional teams in the business of consulting, designing, developing, training and supporting digital transformation and digital marketing solutions for our core clients, including some of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies.
- Minimum 3-4 years of Agile Project Management or ScrumMaster experience in a digital agency, professional services or consulting environment
- Recognized certification in Scrum or Agile such as Certified ScrumMaster or PMI-ACP
- Additional experience as a Project Manager in either Agile or non-Agile methodologies
- Able to coordinate multiple aspects of a project in a fast-paced and challenging work environment
- Confident in leading all scrum ceremonies
- Excellent planning, organizational and communication skills.
- Comfortable using Jira as a Tool for managing projects/sprints
- Comfortable working with team members and facilitating meetings, recording & following up on meeting notes
- Demonstrable experience in improving team productivity & team collaboration
- Experience in managing Risks
- Experience in writing Agile User stories is a plus
- Experience working in a Scaled Agile framework is a plus
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills with the proven ability to effectively communicate across different levels of the organization
WHO YOU ARE
- You Manage multiple concurrent projects for Appnovation’s global and growing list of clients
- Manage project timelines, budgets, and maintain costs to remain within or under budget
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
- Work with Product Owners to handle backlog grooming and new requests
- Work closely with software/web developers, architects, business analysts, designers, and the client's representatives to define the direction and approach to project design and execution
- Facilitate internal communications and be the point of contact with external stakeholders
- Estimate and track project velocity, costs, develop resource plans, and work to assess potential issues and risks
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks and guide the teams to higher levels of scrum maturity
- Resolve conflicts, remove obstacles, and help teams implement changes effectively
- Ensure deliverables are up to high quality standards at the end of each sprint/release
- Identify and provide recommendations for process improvement in the delivery of projects
- Help build a productive and enjoyable environment where team members ‘own’ the product
- Support Product Owners in managing a healthy product backlog, prioritizing backlog and making sure there is enough work to keep teams engaged