Appnovation helps brands thrive through innovative, people-inspired experiences and solutions. By embracing the powerful combination of technology and agility, we seamlessly integrate strategy, experience, design, development and analytics.
We create standout digital experiences by collaborating with brands to understand the individual challenges and goals for every initiative. Focusing on our clients’ customers, we effectively combine empathy, evidence and real-world insight so that solutions are derived from truth and meaning. Appnovation is an award-winning team dedicated to inspiring possibility.
The Client Success Manager is responsible for the on-going management and partnership with our clients within an assigned Application Managed Services client portfolio. This position will serve as the primary client contact and advocate for clients to ensure the highest service levels, renewals, and satisfaction, as well as identifying upsell opportunities and opportunities for increased resource utilization and service adoption. In addition, the Client Success Manager will develop qualified references within their client portfolio.
Our services include ongoing subscription maintenance and support, data and analytics services, SEO and conversion optimization services, and ongoing enhancements to existing digital assets. We also implement time-boxed projects and provide consulting services. As
Client Success Managers will also develop and maintain strong relationships with internal partners. This position may work from home up to 3 days a week and may be required to travel from time to time for in-person client meetings. Client Success Managers report to a VP or Director level.
YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships within assigned client portfolios to ensure maximum satisfaction and retention levels. Be an advocate for them and a trusted advisor.
- Identify and execute an account strategy for your assigned clients. Work cross-functionally to execute on individual client strategies. Identify opportunities for adding greater value.
- Identify opportunities for additional ARR by proactively contacting clients on a weekly basis and developing strong relationships with internal specialist teams (e.g., Cybersecurity, Data & Analytics) to strategically manage clients to leverage upsell opportunities.
- Manage multiple clients simultaneously, while being responsible for client satisfaction, project delivery, maintenance and support services.
- Engage in all components of product roadmap management, backlog grooming, planning, scheduling, status reporting, incident identification & resolution, risk management, change management, scope management, budget tracking, and forecasting.
- Serve as a positive, dynamic leader that displays forward thinking and creative problem-solving skills.
- Recommend ways to continually improve our services and systems to automate, refine and improve the
WHO YOU ARE:
Our ideal candidate should be a strong individual contributor who adds skills to the MS team. We are looking for a candidate who has a mix of Project Management, Client Service Management, Managed Services, strong technical acumen and an individual who will provide thought leadership to our clients. Typical duties include; backlog grooming, sprint planning, day-to-day work re-prioritization, periodic reporting, leading daily standups, leading product demonstration and retrospectives, leading client proposals and upsells, and monthly billing.
- 4-6+ years experience in a leadership role performing project management, client account management, and managing multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent, proven and recent experience managing application development and other digital services within a fast-paced company.
- Proficient in It Service Management (ITSM/ITIL), Project Management, and Agile ways of working.
- You excel at providing your clients with recommendations on improvements to their digital assets.
- You understand high-level technical and solution architecture.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the proven ability to effectively communicate across different levels of the organization and with clients.
- Experience managing service delivery with substantial logistics, complexity and budgets.
- Planning, organizational and problem solving skills.