Appnovation helps brands thrive through innovative, people-inspired experiences and solutions. By embracing the powerful combination of technology and agility, we seamlessly integrate strategy, experience, design, development and analytics.
We create standout digital experiences by collaborating with brands to understand the individual challenges and goals for every initiative. Focusing on our clients’ customers, we effectively combine empathy, evidence and real-world insight so that solutions are derived from truth and meaning. Appnovation is an award-winning team dedicated to inspiring possibility.
Appnovation is looking for a talented Drupal Lead to join our highly motivated and experienced team, building web and mobile applications for our house-hold name client base across Europe.
This exciting role will give you the opportunity to lead our team of experienced Drupal Developers, whilst working alongside them from a hands-on perspective too, driving the team towards deadlines and maintaining high performance and quality.
We are looking for someone who is comfortable with being client-facing, who has plenty of experience working hands-on with Drupal and is keen to become part of a very special journey that Appnovation is on as we grow and transform.
You will have the opportunity to create state-of-the-art architectures and integrations, doing innovative Drupal implementations, whilst being supported by a fantastic team and culture. This role will have great career possibilities to grow above and beyond Drupal implementations.
WHO YOU ARE - THE ‘MUSTS’:
- You act as a ‘go-to’ Drupal expert in your current organisation
- You have client-facing experience and enjoy working with clients
- You are great and effective in communication and have inclusive mindset
- You have experience at a senior level with an interest in stepping up and becoming a lead
- You have a proven history of writing great code and completing complex projects proficiently with a high level of quality
- Knowledge of modern front-end frameworks
- Knowledge of service integrations
WHO YOU ARE - THE ‘NICE TO HAVES’:
- You have experience creating custom modules and hooks with Drupal
- You have JS skills, ideally with ES6, React, Vue, Angular, Express, Node
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in computer science, engineering, or related field an asset
- Speaking another language is a massive plus due to our varied European client base (Dutch or French ideally!)
- Experience designing RESTful APIs
- Experience with DevOps
- Experience with microservices architecture and the ability to implement microservices
WHAT DOES APPNOVATION HAVE TO OFFER?
Appnovation’s development teams are collaborative, friendly and open, with extremely rewarding and varied work and we encourage development both professionally and personally! Aside from work, we offer a people and culture orientated, fun and dynamic hybrid remote working and in-office environment.
Here’s a few more reasons why you should apply:
- Rocketing growth – yours and ours. Lots of opportunity for personal and professional growth. We have a culture of internal promotions.
- Health Benefits Package
- Wellness Allowance
- Flexible Working