Appnovation helps brands thrive through innovative, people-inspired experiences and solutions. By embracing the powerful combination of technology and agility, we seamlessly integrate strategy, experience, design, development and analytics.
We create standout digital experiences by collaborating with brands to understand the individual challenges and goals for every initiative. Focusing on our clients’ customers, we effectively combine empathy, evidence and real-world insight so that solutions are derived from truth and meaning. Appnovation is an award-winning team dedicated to inspiring possibility.
As a key member of Appnovation’s Experience team, the UX architect will report directly to the Creative Director to create ground-breaking digital products, services, and experiences with their expertise in user experience. This role is ideal for an organized yet creative thinker with a good sense of the overall user goals of a digital product. We rely on research and facts to create the solutions that solve user needs for brands across a number of environments, from marketing websites, to employee experiences, applications, etc. This role is hands-on, deep in projects at every stage of their lifecycle, from brainstorming creative concepts with the team, to participating in client presentations and ensuring deadlines are met and collaborating across disciplines on a daily basis, from strategy, to research, to technology, to analytics, all while maintaining high standards.
Appnovators are a diverse group of people who value passion and creativity. We are problem solvers who combine empathy, evidence, and real-world insight so that solutions are derived from truth and meaning. You are a life-long learner who finds inspiration in all facets of life and can bring that creativity to the work that you do.
YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Use your solid grasp of usability principles, user research, information architecture, low fidelity wireframes, interaction design, and content strategy to clearly communicate to teams and clients
- Conduct Design Thinking workshops to best understand the customer’s decision-making process
- Create AB and Usability Tests to gain learnings, conduct competitor reviews and customer surveys, and monitor website data to gain insights for design decisions
- Develop user flows and personas to facilitate feature design process
- Work with many disciplines within UX including UX/UI designers, copywriters, researchers and devOps.
- Partner with Product Managers and Dev teams to continuously optimize the user experience.
WHO YOU ARE:
- 2-5 years’in UX design architecting interfaces, large-scale digital experiences and/or applications
- Passionate about ethical design and with deep knowledge of accessibility standards
- Experience crafting experiences across multiple channels, including web, mobile and native applications for a variety of industries including healthcare / life sciences, retail, financial, travel, etc...
- Direct client interaction experience with the ability to build relationships, understand clientvision/direction and present designs and concepts
- Expertise in analytics and usability testing tools
- Strong experience using various collaboration tools to help understand the problem, test concepts and communicate experiences to internal teams and clients
- Full understanding of how to identify the needs of real users through research, Customer Journey Mapping, Jobs To Be Done theory and apply the insights to the design strategy and business needs
- Successful track record working with interdisciplinary teams in creating great products, with proven skills in, presenting and visual communication
- Knowledge of design systems and agile methodologies
- Ideally, you have a relevant degree in Design, Communications, Marketing, or have similar experience within a related field